Items found?

DeletedUser

Dang it! I am filled with green jealous rage right now, DSG can now smother his fort fighters with his cuddly bear.

DeletedUser

sharp_machete.png
and
slippers.png
from Ambush stagecoach. I want something better but with no premium.

DeletedUser

Nice luck.. of the same item? Still, I would want walking stick or teddy bar more. :p

Luck 01
Luck 02

Btw, Diggo/Hell/Elmyr/Gem however you are, image rule is 700x700. Not 640x600. Atleast what I heard from a mod..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

Wow, that is absolutely bloody amazing - the unearthing of the bible has nothing on that find!

DeletedUser

I just found this
machete.png
and this
musket_normal.png
from Smuggling. I am beginning to love that job.

I found this
fly_fine.png
and this
cylinder_red.png
from ambush stagecoach. LOL I got 4 items from high luck jobs just yesterday!!!

DeletedUser

hi all just found this looks cool

should be a better picture

haha fail

its the fort weapon

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 48

DeletedUser15491

Grave robber

motivation.png
89%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 21
experience.png
25 experience points
luck.png
cylinder_yellow.png

Evangelizing

motivation.png
94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 11
experience.png
115 experience points
luck.png
pony.png

danger.png
The Indian tribe doesn't like what you are saying at all. You lose 99 health points.

Evangelizing

motivation.png
89%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 11
experience.png
108 experience points
luck.png
muzzleloader_rusty.png

Grave robber

motivation.png
94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 19
experience.png
31 experience points
luck.png
sharp_bowie.png

danger.png
The sun is burning. You lose 61 health points.

DeletedUser

Smuggling again.
pepperbox.png
. All that I have found from smuggling are weapons lol.

wow, your right, and the funny part is it makes sense based on the job. beer should be a findable object from smuggling. and wine and rum. i would say whiskey too, but that would take away from Mercenary Work. it would be really awesome to be able to find alcoholic beverages as random drops while working (except whiskey of course)

DeletedUser

wow, your right, and the funny part is it makes sense based on the job. beer should be a findable object from smuggling. and wine and rum. i would say whiskey too, but that would take away from Mercenary Work. it would be really awesome to be able to find alcoholic beverages as random drops while working (except whiskey of course)
Well, you do get the smuggled goods as a product and I love selling them. The smuggled goods consists of a barrel which should contain smuggled rum or alcoholic beverages, and maybe more smuggled things, you guess what, inside a crate and 2 bags of flour.

Speaking of mercenary work. I did get this
slouch_hat_grey.png

Maybe it was from the farmer or trapper I was sent to take down on mercenary work.

DeletedUser

Here is another one from SMUGGLING. I am feel that it is such an underrated job compared to ambush stagecoach which I have failed to find items for a long time now.

remington_rusty.png

And its funnier that all of the items I ever found smuggling are weapons. I hope I get a fancy weapon soon.

DeletedUser14006

Been a while since I have found anything worth posting.

Since the update where they lowered the chance of finding items it has been stupidly difficult!

15qao0g.png

4 million hours of nothing then this from 1 hour :unsure:

DeletedUser14029

May I ask why on EARTH am I getting close to nearly 20 Piece of Note Part Twos, Rings and various other items but not a simple Piece of Note Part ONE o_O (from Grave Robber alone, yes, the only Luck Job I consider worth doing, logged countless hours...)

or am I destined to find it only when I activate my long-dormant Free Premium...