Items found?

DeletedUser14006

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14029

a pity it has no special bonus . . . like, a few Leadership will make it 10 times more attractive ^^

DeletedUser

a pity it has no special bonus . . . like, a few Leadership will make it 10 times more attractive ^^
Well, the muzzleloader family all have aim in common but this one doesn't because its a fort gun, not a duel gun. Its the only named fort gun in Weststats though.

DeletedUser14029

but its a special fort weapon, so I suggest that if it has some more bonuses it will be even better . . . I am not a noob you know! *wink* :p

DeletedUser

but its a special fort weapon, so I suggest that if it has some more bonuses it will be even better . . . I am not a noob you know! *wink* :p

I think that the damage range is enough for a lvl 30 "noob" so no need to add extra bonuses imo :)

DeletedUser

I will soon be sacrificing my precise percussion rifle for the precise Winchester cause it has more of that "win" factor as you can see. But even so, I don't feel I should be using the Bowie's Muzzleloader over the precise percussion rifle now that I need to inflict more damage for better xp.

Can anyone show me stuff they found after fort battles???

Here are my other good finds over the past few weeks.

http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp80/Billthebad/Untitled-14.png?t=1267240436

DeletedUser

Pleased with finding the sharp foil, already have one but $827. First decent thing I've found for ages. If only I could find note part 1 :rolleyes:

4398544706_17da205255_o.jpg

DeletedUser

This is a huge yield from charlatan..

Untitled-15.png

I already have a Mexican bandanna and an elixir so these will be worth to sell.

180x3= 540 +300+203 =1043

DeletedUser

has anyone else managed to find an excessive number of mexican bandanas? i have like 7 of them, and i sold a few last week cause i needed some cash and was sick of having almost a whole page of the damn things.

DeletedUser

has anyone else managed to find an excessive number of mexican bandanas? i have like 7 of them, and i sold a few last week cause i needed some cash and was sick of having almost a whole page of the damn things.

I found like 3 but it was when they first were released (some months ago)

DeletedUser14029

Well, about 15 Piece of Note Part Twos from Grave Robber, with nearly 200 hours of record, and no sign of Piece of Note Part One o_O

various bits and pieces, yeah >.<

DeletedUser

Well, about 15 Piece of Note Part Twos from Grave Robber, with nearly 200 hours of record, and no sign of Piece of Note Part One o_O

various bits and pieces, yeah >.<

I've got many pieces of note part 1 from robbing the trains, although from ambush the stagecoach i didnt get any.

DeletedUser

«Job finished: CharlatanOn 3/7/10 at 5:31 PMDelete »Charlatan

motivation.png

84%

clock.png
1 hour
dollar.png
$ 42
experience.png
42 experience points
luck.png
southcross.png