Items found

DeletedUser

It suprised me as well. For me I have around 630 lp in treasure hunting, using the holiday set lowers my max consideraby so it's not all that advantagous for me to use.
What I meant was that the max value of the items I could find on both jobs with the set on was a lot higher than items found.
For example: the choker's value is 1800 and the max value for grave robber (with holiday set on) is somewhere around 4500 iirc.

Noobmic

Straightening the river

motivation.png
93%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 47
experience.png
0 experience points
luck.png
bendmetall.png

crossbow_rusty.png

danger.png
You fall into the water. You lose 2 health points.
bent piece of metal is for sale if someone is interested (contact me via Private Message)

Last edited:

Noobmic

Selling guns to Indians

motivation.png
84%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 92
experience.png
0 experience points
luck.png
umbrella.png

danger.png
A federal horseman gets you and shoots at you. You lose 4 health points.

Straightening the river

91%

30 minutes
$ 11
0 experience points
luck.png
bendmetall.png

Straightening the river

90%

10 minutes
$ 4
0 experience points
luck.png
bendmetall.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

In-game reports do not work on the forum like this. Open the report and select from name down to item found. Then copy and paste it here. It will look like noobmic's post.

Harsha..

doesn't look quite clear that way, hopefully someone will prepare a special tool, which will enable job reports to be posted over here easily

and, hey - anyways this forum can be linked in a way to The West database, which records everything which happens in the game, then writing player, town names (in the form of links) and linking fort and job reports will be easy, as it is on town forums

DeletedUser

Yeah:

studs_fine.png

I found it by ambrushing the stagecoach^^It´s not even on Weststates^^

Purchase price: 3990$
Bonus: 11Vigor/11Shooting/11 Aiming/12 Riding

I would sell it for a good price.....The first one who offers me the Blue pistol belt and the Fancy soft leg guard in trade for this belt will get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2 items for an easy find? An overrated belt, I say. Fancy soft leg guards are the best for dueling at level 99. That belt at level 99 is worth nothing. So you can keep your belt, I will hang on to my fancy soft leg guards. :)

DeletedUser

2 items for an easy find? An overrated belt, I say. Fancy soft leg guards are the best for dueling at level 99. That belt at level 99 is worth nothing. So you can keep your belt, I will hang on to my fancy soft leg guards. :)

Pffff....You can buy everywhere fancy soft leg guards,but you can´t buy my belt anywhere....My belt is like Athos foil it´s a rarity something which is for collectors more than 50.000$ worth.

cloth_hat_fine.png

skull_grey.png

remington_accurate.png

DeletedUser

You'd think, but at that value, I am sure many of us will find it. And is better for lower levels, who don't have that much money to pay for it. I stick to my opinion.

LE: some good find

Chasing bandits

motivation.png
94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 213
experience.png
141 experience points
luck_bonus.png
ammo_brown.png

stolen_goods.png

danger.png
You get hit by a bullet. You lose 13 health points.

10 out of each: reflex, hiding, shooting, appearance
value: $4000

DeletedUser

Ambush stagecoach

motivation.png
89%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 339
experience.png
130 experience points
luck_bonus.png
fur_p1.png

packet.png

danger.png
You try to escape but get hit by a bullet. You lose 9 health points.

Fancy fur pants: value 4725
10 toughness and repairing, 15 HBR and swimming

DeletedUser

I found again something rare:

Bob buildes overall:

dungarees_fine.png

States:

1 Strength
17 Vigor
17 Stamnia
17 Construction

Price 5775$

@Duduie.I don´t think that many people will find this^^

edit:

dungarees_brown.png

DeletedUser

Umm, maybe. A high level ranged dueler now can with the new pants and belts. My luck for ambush stagecoach is higher than the value of the pants you found. And I am just a ranged dueler. :)
But is definitely a nice find.

DeletedUser

Duduie how many Lps do you have for ambrush stagecoach?Unfortunately they will raise the difficultly of the old jobs with the next update....:(I think nobody will find items like this at that job after that,that´s why i´ll change my skillpoints to trading...

athos_foil.png

My 3 one.Who wants it?I sold my last one for 70.000$.Please send me your offers per Pm.I´ll accept offers over 30.000$

DeletedUser

Don't know if that's the best outfit, but I did the job with 208 LP. I am sure I can get even more when I respec to pure ranged dueler (I scrambled the points a bit to finish some old quests and burglary was no easy task for a pure dueler).
Yeah, I was hoping the difficulty will stay the same and for sure will try to take advantage of the time we have until they change it.
Athos' Foil is definitely a rarity. You're a lucky son of a gun! :)

DeletedUser

fb_chest_wooden.png

I got it in a battle in which i made 3312 damage

DeletedUser

damed,there was only a green top hat inside

deringer_bellestar.png

buntline_rusty.png

Ambrush stagecoach