Items found

DeletedUser

so what have you found in this new world? so far i found a Black headband

DeletedUser

Nothing yet, but I bess be finding some goodies. A ghost town with a hotel would be nice to find though.

DeletedUser435

Nice one

Your lucky dude,i was on the posters for 2 and half hours :( and found nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i belive there are more profile pics when you go to your charecter page you cna choose a variety of different things but its all in erman i think cant understand it :(

DeletedUser

I found today green rags.
I was picking sugar canes :).
GL everyone.

DeletedUser

found brown ragged shoes
+4 swimming
+4 construction
woop! :)

DeletedUser

Nice one

Your lucky dude,i was on the posters for 2 and half hours :( and found nothing

I speak only a tiny bit of german so didnt understand much but as I understood it the pictures were in groups (adventurer, labouror, soldier and dueller) you need certain skills to pick them like before but if you notice below the profile pictures are a number of symbols, the ones that you find at work often (the star for exp, shamrock for luck) so I'm taking what I reckon to be a good guess that if you pick a certain profile pic you get bonuses ^^.

DeletedUser

i belive there are more profile pics when you go to your charecter page you cna choose a variety of different things but its all in erman i think cant understand it :(

Only understand a bit, but so far i can tell u can change character class at level 10, after that u can pick wich one u become: Soldier, Adventurer, Worker, Outlaw or something like that, each with theyr own bonuses..

DeletedUser

I also love the way they bring people in the east first and gradually move accross to the west as each 'square' gets full, so really the west part of the map is always the youngest/ less well developed area :p.