Items found

DeletedUser

Too numerous to mention here...but I am running out of room to store it all...how do you drop stuff since there is no place to sell it yet?

There is no limit to store items in your inventory. You can have hundreds of items.

DeletedUser

Too numerous to mention here...but I am running out of room to store it all...how do you drop stuff since there is no place to sell it yet?

you have unlimited storage in your backpack. dont worry about it. save everything, you may need it for later.

DeletedUser

Hrm...I have found so far 2 ponies and an unbroken whiskey bottle o_O

J/K

But how are people finding like 5 raven feathers? Is it possible to find stuff when you work for only 10 minutes?

when you do a job, it shows what percentage chance you have of finding an item. that percentage is based on 30 minutes of work. doing more or less work will affect the percentage. Here is an example using harvesting fields:

18% - @ 10minutes
55% - @ 30minutes
110% - @ 1hour
220% - @ 2hour

DeletedUser

However...I have been picking tobacco (100%) for 2 hours and have nothing to show for it...

DeletedUser

that will happen. I seem to have bad luck also. I've not found much of anything. Absolutly nothing special. Just a few hams, some cotton, and some tobacco... :(

DeletedUser

"I haven't been that lucky thou',maybe praying in the town church would be good...:)

DeletedUser

I'll try that when I wake up...ran out of energy, found a nice hotel in Richmond on w2 and Cherokee Falls on w1 (Thank you Death-cloud07 and Petermax)

DeletedUser

However...I have been picking tobacco (100%) for 2 hours and have nothing to show for it...

Maybe your motivation was low. As far as I understand, it decreases also the possibility of finding something. Or am I wrong? :cool:

DeletedUser

Uhh, there must be some error in that. 100% probability of finding it in 30 minutes means 100%. Not 99.9% or something lower. Unless you have done it by 10 minutes per, then I cant see an explanation

DeletedUser

If motivation affects also possibility of finding items, then, with 99% motivation it would be 99% chance instead of 100%, so it might be possible.

DeletedUser

Stuff found so far

lets see so far..

Slingshot
6-12 damage
level 10

Black Cap
3 toughness
3 set traps
3 leadership
level 5

Broken whisky Bottle
3-13 damage
Level 7

grey Indian Necklace
+5 animal Instinct

Broken wine bottle
2-10 Damage
Level 5

Fire Stone
1-11 damage
Level 5

By far the Black CAP is my Favorite!

DeletedUser

Yeah don I got bad luck just like you..in W1 I got a poncho my first examine then a cap. Here nothing...meh oh well no dueling so far so I should be safe I would hope o.o

DeletedUser

Brown rags and Rotten club, no luck or what
sure i will be gettin more stuff once im an adveturer :p

DeletedUser

when you do a job, it shows what percentage chance you have of finding an item. that percentage is based on 30 minutes of work. doing more or less work will affect the percentage. Here is an example using harvesting fields:

18% - @ 10minutes
55% - @ 30minutes
110% - @ 1hour
220% - @ 2hour

I believe this is wrong even though it was what I thought at first too after reading some post in the forums when I first started.

The stats are based on 30 min jobs so looking for a feather/ham gets you only 20% chance per 30 mins So I believe if you choose to work that job for 2 hours you would get your % at

20% @30 mins @ 100% motivations
20% @60 mins minus the % you lose from 95% motivation
20% @90 mins minus the % you lose from 90% motivation
20% @120mins minus the % you lose from 85% motivation

SO working longer does NOT increase your odds(%) on getting an Item,it actually decreases your %... working longer only gets you more chances to get an Item.

If I am wrong in this concept Please let me know :)

DeletedUser

I believe this is wrong even though it was what I thought at first too after reading some post in the forums when I first started.

The stats are based on 30 min jobs so looking for a feather/ham gets you only 20% chance per 30 mins So I believe if you choose to work that job for 2 hours you would get your % at

20% @30 mins @ 100% motivations
20% @60 mins minus the % you lose from 95% motivation
20% @90 mins minus the % you lose from 90% motivation
20% @120mins minus the % you lose from 85% motivation

SO working longer does NOT increase your odds(%) on getting an Item,it actually decreases your %... working longer only gets you more chances to get an Item.

If I am wrong in this concept Please let me know :)

beg to disagree, heres why:

picking sugar cane:

1 hour: 1 pile of sugar
2 hours: 4 piles of sugar and a grey cap

selling newspapers:

1 hour: 1 paper
2 hours: 4 papers and a slingshot

motivation only effects skill points gained from job I believe.

DeletedUser

@Asterios

Have you ever gotten more than 4 product per a 2hr session

If not I think that would lead to my concept that every 30 mins are checked for a 2hour job..

DeletedUser

@Asterios

Have you ever gotten more than 4 product per a 2hr session

If not I think that would lead to my concept that every 30 mins are checked for a 2hour job..

i've found 4 product and 1 item alot of times but never more then 4 of the chosen product and yes it is for every 30 minutes but chance of finding doesn't go down if you do 2 hours, if anything it improves it.

alot of times when I look for an hour I find nothing but for 2 hours i will.