It`s this the END?

• Thread starter DeletedUser33797
  • Start date

DeletedUser37529

I do not believe this is the end, nor do I believe this is the beginning of the end, it is just the end of the beginning,...... take time to look at the other worlds on other servers.. beyond ours. We complain about every small inconvenience (oh my I spelled that correctly), yes, Inno must make funds to continue, yes, it is not just a "free to play game" anymore, yet it is a free to play game, I will admit I buy nuggets from time to time. BUT, I do not spend the shear fortune that many spend. There are some nar do wells who spend a fortune, HAHHAH, no way I would, even if I desired to do so, ........ to compete, that is the issue for me, I am E Shrein, some do not take me well, that is all good by me. I love this game, more than most, I struggled long and hard to get where I am today, and I will not fold because others say it is time to fold. I would recommend the same.

No doubt things are in a flux, so do you give up, if so, I am glad I do not fort fight beside you... I have seen leaders walk away. I myself left two worlds I loved dearly due to personal real life, but my home world Dakota struggles, .... yes.. not because there is any lack of skills, or gear, or plain talent...... among us are some of the best fort fighters anywhere.

I can tell you to be patient , to be calm, and wait .. there are changes coming, but to wait, that is up to you.. run in fear if you must, find another fix....... but many of us will still be here waiting.. for myself, I love this game enough, that I will be here until they turn off the lights and usher me on to somewhere else. This game, these people I know..... yes, The West is the best, but the people are better.

I have chased a troll across 3 worlds, stood on a tower and sneered, and lived, I have made endearing friends who are no longer here, who I miss dearly, but I like so many who do not post here, will stay until it is all done, WHY, you already know the answer or you would not be reading this.. carry on...... do not give up.. this is just the end of the beginning.

good journey to you

E

Last edited by a moderator:

warra48

I'm sick and tired of sneaky cowards hitting me in duels when I'm offline.
Takes away all the fun of the game.
These days I walk around with as little cash as possible, just so they don't get a free donation from me.
The other thing turning me off is the huge number of quests which are just can't be figured out, even with "help" or forum threads.
I'm oh so close to walking away from the game.

Pankreas PorFavor

I'm sick and tired of sneaky cowards hitting me in duels when I'm offline.
Takes away all the fun of the game.
These days I walk around with as little cash as possible, just so they don't get a free donation from me.
The other thing turning me off is the huge number of quests which are just can't be figured out, even with "help" or forum threads.
I'm oh so close to walking away from the game.

that's what this game is about since 2008. you have to be aware that there are bandits out there who will ambush you and try to steal your money. walking around with no cash is what everyone does. keep your money in the bank, don't walk around in your work clothes, or stay townless so they can't attack you, or even do a self knock out every 72h (with $0, low hp and little energy, attack someone who you know is a good dueler) to keep yourself duel free. duels are just another thing to take in account if you want to be successful in this game.

quests? that's easy. tw-db.info, the west wiki, or just be a part of an alliance and use the chat. a lot of information is shared between players and someone is always online who can answer your questions.

DeletedUser38731

I just started, first world and here's my take if a newbie err greenhorns perspective counts.

If a game isn't interesting enough for the long term players or made too difficult for the noobs your going to loose players no matter what, but I do understand that they do need players to start buying nuggets to survive and agree that advertising is key. If inno isn't listening like people are saying nothing will help but ultimately they pay in the end.

I have much to learn but so far just my opinion if they are going to be less and less worlds allow people to change characters a limited amount of times (using nuggets). I myself don't have the time to play in several worlds and on my 2nd day after working my level is 17 and I need to choose a character not knowing if I'll like it or not and will be stuck with it.

Other games I played had more and more incentives to buy without causing too much of an unfair advantage. An alliance for instance could donate gems to upgrade things and increase the member limit.
There are ways to encourage players to spend but as someone said advertising is key even if only on social media.

As in any game there are us noobs and long term players, they are always more than willing to help but we interfere constantly asking questions it would make the game more fun to have a chat for greenhorns so we can help each other out the saloons i've been in have few people in them supposedly once saloon 1 is full the next opens...strange to me. A regular chat and a greenhorn chat would be great, just my opinion.
So far it's been fun
Kate