Is there any games similar to the west

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yeah, it's just everyone coming to the same conclusion about you independently. It's everyone else that's crazy - you're perfectly fine! You don't need anyone else agreeing with you in any capacity whatsoever in this thread, because you know it's everyone else that's dumb. :rolleyes:

Do yourself a favor and click here to do some light reading about your problem

DeletedUser3717

Uh oh, it's like all the gumpy kids I picked on are all uniting to come kick my ass!...

...It's just too bad they actually don't pose a threat because they're all inept and in wheelchairs.

Hey:mad: I'm backing you up here..

Divest you should reliase if they don't like you for who you are screw them to be honest.

Just leave this thread and let them compare the pretty colurs of their crayons..

DeletedUser

I wasn't referring to you, Jordon.

EDIT: GAH TOO MANY POSTS CAN'T KEEP UP

DeletedUser

it's funny cuz even the person backing him up is admitting he's the one who's messed up...

that's sad...

DeletedUser3717

Mootoon Shut the hell up!

Jesus christ all your blabbering on about is something that has been mention before in the past, Divest got his infractions. Now go away..

Jeez..

DeletedUser

it's funny cuz even the person backing him up is admitting he's the one who's messed up...

that's sad...

And that same person wasn't even smart enough to understand Divesteer wasn’t not referring to him with his "gumpy kids" comment, and he took offence.

Priceless.

DeletedUser

Who says I haven't read up on my condition?

Do yourself a favor and click here to do some light reading about your problem.

infractions?! oh I think it's storytime. do tell.

I slam morons like you and then when the mod comes in and sees that I've clearly violated the forum rules I receive an infraction. It's really not rocket science. The good part is that, for the most part, the mods are understanding when it comes to dealing with people like you and they've also programmed a little function called the expiration of said infractions. In short: It's a small price to pay for the entertainment I get out of watching people like you run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah cept the difference is that you actually meet the clinical criteria for the disorder I pointed out. this is priceless. You're one of those anger management issue kids who knows he has anger issues but can't control them anyway, aren't you? that's what jordan was warning us about. really really, how old are you? I'm just curious now.

DeletedUser3717

And that same person wasn't even smart enough to understand Divesteer wasn’t not referring to him with his "gumpy kids" comment, and he took offence.

Priceless.

Oh noes :eek:

The Gizmonytes are attacking me :eek:

Mootoon your just as incompentant as your brown noser there...

In every post you two seem to be repeating the same thing

"Divest has some issues"

"Drugz"

I understand that any word with more than 3 letters is way out of your vocabulary..

But truth to be told at least Divest does not come online the forums to create a cyber ultimatum.

Your just a bunch of kids.. I think it's a long past your bed times so go to your bed rooms now!

DeletedUser

That's the beauty of wikipedia, mootoon; I get to let you choose which neurological disorder you think you have and then get to correct you because the correct answer is actually Asperger syndrom.

DeletedUser

Oh noes :eek:

The Gizmonytes are attacking me :eek:

Mootoon your just as incompentant as your brown noser there...

In every post you two seem to be repeating the same thing

"Divest has some issues"

"Drugz"

I understand that any word with more than 3 letters is way out of your vocabulary..

But truth to be told at least Divest does not come online the forums to create a cyber ultimatum.

Your just a bunch of kids.. I think it's a long past your bed times so go to your bed rooms now!

Divesteer needs your help. How could you have let a friend reach such a state?:sad:

Kids, this picture is the reason why you should say no to drugs!

Attachments

• l3a073fd8c597a4358e6cce.jpg
    l3a073fd8c597a4358e6cce.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser

Yes! That's it!

Don't go passing out on the kitchen floor after a night of insane amounts of fun!

Nooooo! Don't experience that! Go read the bible instead.

DeletedUser

Yes! That's it!

Don't go passing out on the kitchen floor after a night of insane amounts of fun!

Nooooo! Don't experience that! Go read the bible instead.

I'm just going on a limb here, but is there any way the "D" in "Divest" stands for druggy?

DeletedUser

actually that's exactly what he does. it's why he's getting this response from us. :)

come now Jordon, even you yourself admitted he has anger issues and had to ask us to ignore his immaturity so he'd quiet down. you know full well what his "cyber ultimatum" is all about.

now I appreciate you coming in here and attempting to moderate things. I do. You're a good person. But, we have no reason to turn a blind eye to such noobery (especially when we can be so easily entertaining flinging it right back at him). He's a self-admitted cyber-bully, and he found people here who just aren't affected by his pathetic name calling. That's a wall that isn't coming down anytime soon. Actually, if he apologizes to whoever he was bashing at the start of the thread, I'll happily go away.

toko: I think poking divest with a stick is starting to wear him down - get the cattle prod...

DeletedUser

Possibly.

Or it could just be the first letter of the word divest which is the opposite of invest and the 4th letter of the alphabet.

DeletedUser

toko: I think poking divest with a stick is starting to wear him down - get the cattle prod...

He is a pretty big, for sure. You think it will get through the various drugs he's most likely on right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.