Is there any games similar to the west

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

There are other browser based games but I have not seen one that is similar to this one as of yet. I dont think that the rules allow for people to advertise other games or websites on this forum though so if someone did know they might be hesitant to reply. Perhaps if someone does know of one they can send you a private message about it.

DeletedUser

You people aren't clever at all. He's asking a legitimate question and the Gizmo clones walked in with their not funny.

I don't know of any other games like The West, just to answer this question. I've been searching for other games myself but have found that The West already consumes much of my time (about 1 1/2 minutes a day).

DeletedUser

You people aren't clever at all. He's asking a legitimate question and the Gizmo clones walked in with their not funny.

I don't know of any other games like The West, just to answer this question. I've been searching for other games myself but have found that The West already consumes much of my time (about 1 1/2 minutes a day).

the only reason we said what we did is bacuse we can not talk about any real games that are like the west on here. ergo we joke about it.

DeletedUser

You didn't explain that in any way, shape, or form, you dolt.

It's pretty clear you were trying to be clever, failed, and now you're trying to make excuses for your ridiculous and unfunny behavior.

Go away forever Gizmo, please. You'd be doing us all a favor. You have no friends here.

DeletedUser

Because there isn't one person here who doesn't laugh at you both in front of your face and behind your back.

Sure, everyone jokes around with you kinda like that kid in your 3rd grade class who you could talk into eating sharpies, but it still doesn't change the fact that no one takes you seriously whatsoever.

Put it this way: If there was ever a team debate on these forums, you would definitely be the last person picked. You would be reluctantly picked and forced onto a team who would be all but enthusiastic to have you. When that team lost (no doubt because of you) they'd shun you forever.

Is that friendship? Is that having friends? Being taken as a full-time joke? You're like a clown who still gets treated like a clown even when he attempts to take off the makeup. No one here is ever going to take you seriously or ever go to you for advice.

That's not friendship, Gizmo, that's tolerance and everyone's running pretty dry on it.

DeletedUser

and you are like the school bully of the fourm divest

You see, you're twisting things in your mind again. I'm assuming you probably think of yourself as the class clown with that analogy which simply isn't true. Class clowns are funny, you are not.

You're like that kid in the class who just never got it. The teacher could be giving out answers to the test "The answer to #6 is A," you would probably chime in "What's the answer to #2 again? What number are we on?" You're nothing but annoying and everyone sighs when you ask to play. Sure, the they allow you to play reluctantly, but only because the security insisted that they be nice to you. You're the kid who sits alone at lunch but not intentionally, oh no. When you sit down at a table, everyone gets up and moves elsewhere. You're the kid who ate his boogers and then chased all the other kids around who were running away calling you disgusting and sick. You might have found it funny, but when you get home at night, you cried. You have no friends but you pretend you do.

That's you Gizmo. JR could be considered the class clown - he makes everyone laugh (with him, not at him) and everyone enjoys being around him. You are nothing but that kid in the class who everyone truly wishes wasn't there.

That's you Gizmo.

DeletedUser

JR could be considered the class clown

JR class clown hahaha (not)
and let me guess you were the kid in school that was always getting in trouble for picking on other kids that were different. goving them swurlies, wedgies and all the stuff like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's just like you, Gizmo. You completely miss the entire point of my post. You truly are useless. You focus on something that has very little to do with the discussion we were having and laugh. That pretty much reaffirms everything I've said about you in the past couple posts. You can't defend yourself, can you? No, of course you can't. That would require some form of intelligence and you have none.

I'm done beating up on you for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.