Is there any games similar to the west

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Let me put it to you folks this way: I wish I was on various drugs right now, trust me.

I also like how your lame insults aren't insults at all

Look, he's passed out after a night of fun!
Uh yeah so...
Haha, he's probably done drugs before!
Well, yeah, I actually enjoy the occasion-
He probably reads books tooo, muahahah!
Uhhh... lol?

DeletedUser

Possibly.

Or it could just be the first letter of the word divest which is the opposite of invest and the 4th letter of the alphabet.

Less illicit drug use. This can extend to alcohol but mostly encompasses most other drugs.

Hmmmm yeah, I'm gonna stick with my guess.

DeletedUser3717

I'm going to keep out of this.

I don't want to get banned, To be honest I prefer everybody to get along.

You guys argue it out, Just remember this when somebody like Elmyr comes along and gives you all infractions, Don't say I didn't warn you..

This thread should have been locked a long time ago.

Good luck to both sides..

DeletedUser

Jordan, I fully respect that. I also hope when Elmyr comes around, he sees that reasonable people were attacked for no reason by this hothead, and two people actually stood up to him.

We should have no tolerance for such action here. Now I will admit that I am unfamiliar with the rule system here. If there is already in place some setup to deal with his kind of noobery without people needing to defend those he attacks, I will instantly back down.

Nevertheless, I will repeat that I respect your effort and intent here. Have a good night.

DeletedUser3717

Jordan, I fully respect that. I also hope when Elmyr comes around, he sees that reasonable people were attacked for no reason by this hothead, and two people actually stood up to him.

We should have no tolerance for such action here. Now I will admit that I am unfamiliar with the rule system here. If there is already in place some setup to deal with his kind of noobery without people needing to defend those he attacks, I will instantly back down.

Nevertheless, I will repeat that I respect your effort and intent here. Have a good night.

It's morning here :p

Anyways in a few months I'll apply for moderator and you'll be dealing with me then :p

DeletedUser

Hahahaha, it's like getting into a fight and then telling the police officer I hope you can understand that we were actually the victims here... despite our willing participation to partake in this fight... and given the fact that well okay, I mean, please don't arrest me please ah man :[

DeletedUser

yes, those pesky word fights. j/w - what medical school do you go to?

DeletedUser

Nah, I wasn't really intending to insult you, I was just being a jerk to Gizmo.

DeletedUser

You people aren't clever at all. He's asking a legitimate question and the Gizmo clones walked in with their not funny.

I don't know of any other games like The West, just to answer this question. I've been searching for other games myself but have found that The West already consumes much of my time (about 1 1/2 minutes a day).

i started and wrote the-east

so gizmo is army man clone

DeletedUser

Um. I'm not really into giving out crazy amounts of information about my personal life here, especially not which school I go to.

I can't trust people on the internet with that kind of information.

EDIT: Army Man - I'm well aware of what I wrote. That doesn't change what I said in my last post. I'm sorry if I offended you, I have no quarrel with you.

DeletedUser

ok ok, not which school specifically. how about what type of program? MD? pre-med? nurse? PA? DO?

DeletedUser

Nursing with an intent and focus on anesthesia and analgesia. Basically, I would like to become a CRNA.

My major in college was psychology with minors in finance and business administration if you simply must know.

DeletedUser

that actually explains quite a bit then. there's this really bad hierarchy in medicine, where everyone tends to push around the person just below them. Attending MD is frustrated, kicks around the chief resident, who takes out his frustration on the intern, who takes her grief out on nurses, etc etc.

I dunno, I always found the nurses to be the most knowledgeable about things going on in a hospital, and never liked that arrogant MD thing. That's how I knew you weren't an MD - you'd have bragged about it by now.

DeletedUser

If you're implying that me acting silly on the forums is a result of my medical schooling then that simply isn't true: I'm still in the preliminary stages and haven't done any internships yet. You're reading too much into my behavior to the point where it's unnecessary.

I was originally considering becoming a surgeon but after thoroughly researching the path to getting there it just didn't sound as enthralling to me. I decided that I would rather directly care for the patient as opposed to indirectly. The fact that 1/3rd of my salary would go to paying for malpractice insurance was extremely offsetting as well.

DeletedUser

mootown, what's the point of asking personal questions about a person, if the only intent is to try and use that information against them? If you want to know about someone, be sincere, not malicious. Bad form.

DeletedUser

human-age.com is fairly similar. It only requires a bit of time each day;) if you decide to take a look my name is xEloisex. I can help with anything:D

DeletedUser

I will check it out but be careful, the mods here are very picky about posting links to to other games and may give you an infraction. This whole thread will be shut down shortly, I'm sure since it's just asking for someone to slip up.

DeletedUser

what? hellstromm - i haven't used it against him in the least. the closest thing I did was point out a common hierarchy in medicine, which anyone in any medical training will tell you is true. in fact, I complemented nurses as a whole.

Hellstromm, for someone who insists on thorough reading, unbiased review, and open mindedness, you are exhibiting less and less of it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Enough flaming for goodness sake...

You're all a part of this and should all be given infractions (those involved I am referring to not the people saying stop this). I am only going to warn you all that personal insults and obvious flaming from jokey posts intended to move away from the topic- which is against the rules (advertising). If I see more of this, infractions will be given.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.