Invite Friend

BuhaBoo

How i can invite a friend who already have an account on Colorado to Montana ?
When i try to invite him to that new World , Montana , it says that the email address is already registered.

Harriet Oleson

In this case he has to delete his other account first, no ?
Cause even if toons are in differents worlds, it could allow to win several times special rewards (like the one with the connection link for the 15th birthday), to have several forum accounts, to participate several times in the same contests ... I'm not sure it's forbidden but it doesn't look like something allowed lol.

ra1g

you can have multiple accounts but they have to be on different worlds each, you cant have 2 accounts on 1 world

Harriet Oleson

Oh ok, thanks for the precision.
In my opinion it's a loophole in the rules though, cause it could lead to some abuses (the ones I mentioned above are only a part of the possibilities I had in mind). But well, only my opinion ...

Caerdwyn

How i can invite a friend who already have an account on Colorado to Montana ?
When i try to invite him to that new World , Montana , it says that the email address is already registered.

Is this for the Pony Express questline? If so, it is intended to draw new players to The West. If the person you are inviting already plays, that is not any new draw and therefore does not count for the quest.

If you just want him to play in an unnecessary world, tell him next time you see him in Colorado. He already has an account; he must simply start a character in Montana.

Harriet Oleson

That's part of the abuses I was thinking about : if players are allowed to create several accounts, we can invite a same player max 13 times (cause 13 worlds) and 1- validate Pony Express questline without inviting any new player, and 2- win friendship points max 13 times from the same person; with this, the rewards and achievements which go with them. Looks like it's allowed while that's not at all why friendship points and Pony Express questline are made for.