Inventory Limits

DeletedUser

Heck, no, I don't want backpack limits. Y'all never know when something y'all have might come in handy.
Why the Dev's want to fix something that ain't broke is beyond me. Seems that they'd have enough to do fixin' bugs and putting in real good upgrades that actually make sense than to make up somethang stupid like limits on the backpack.

DeletedUser

no backpack limits,i would probably quit,
but we still need to increase stackablity and bank level

DeletedUser14596

I say no inventory limits, inventory limits would hurt the game.
Jeremiah

DeletedUser

Since this thread appears to have turned into a petition I might as well add my voice.
I say no to inventory limits!
Excellent, now I am an adventurer.

DeletedUser

Since this thread appears to have turned into a petition I might as well add my voice.
I say no to inventory limits!
Excellent, now I am an adventurer.

Me to I vote no limit ... One of my game goal is to have 1 item of each ...

DeletedUser

safety deposit boxes

why don't they add a type of "town armory" building to the town where you can store extra equipment? every level adds another item or so..at a certain point adds 2 then 3 items per level ends at 25?

DeletedUser

why don't they add a type of "town armory" building to the town where you can store extra equipment? every level adds another item or so..at a certain point adds 2 then 3 items per level ends at 25?

Or alternatively the could just just avoid all that tricky coding that would be involved and just leave things as they are .....;)

DeletedUser

it's probably not that difficult for them to do it... it is kinda their jobs..im sure they are over qualified to do it, and it's something that'd be a practical addition with limited inventories

DeletedUser

Or alternatively the could just just avoid all that tricky coding that would be involved and just leave things as they are .....;)

As I've often used the old "I don't want the devs wasting their time on this" argument, it should go without saying that I feel the same way about inventory limits. ;)

DeletedUser

I'd like something like that, whether we have inventory limits or not. Though maybe 5 per level up to Lvl 10...

DeletedUser

Inventory limits only limit the expansion of the game. New items people will want, mish mash of gear for certain jobs etc etc etc, will all need space. Look at games like Final Fantasy Online , Diablo 2, Lord of the Rings Online, (I could go on for days about games with inventory problems) you have to have mules to hold all your gear and items... nothing but a hassle. People quit cause they can't hold all thier gear. I'm not saying people would leave the west over it but I have seen it happen over and over..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Inventory limits are part of the reason I only play Runescape twice a year (if that). I understand them wanting to add challenges, but shrinking an inventory will just annoy players.

There has to be a better way.

DeletedUser

Inventory limits are part of the reason I only play Runescape twice a year (if that). I understand them wanting to add challenges, but shrinking an inventory will just annoy players.

There has to be a better way.

You have a bank in that though.