Inventory Limits

DeletedUser

I love the idea of the storage building that should defenatly be addded.

DeletedUser

I agree, NO inventory limits.

Developer time would be better spent making the game more interesting, rather than limiting current game play.

DeletedUser529

INVENTORY LIMITATIONS.......:mad:

This game is getting more and more restristive all the time.

If they put this STUPID, RIDICULOUS RULE AND RESTRICTION in I will STOP paying for this game. The bank is already too limiting and the only way to save is by collecting items. ESPECIALLY if the FORT SHOPS come out, IF THEY COME OUT.

I don't understand this idea at all, are the DEVELOPERS actually thinking or do they deliberately want to sabatoge this game with VERY BAD ideas.:mad:

They rush out FORTS when TOTALLY not ready and then when we build them up they turn out to be USELESS.:mad:

They mess with the duelling rules and almost totally spoil this item for many players.....:mad:

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?:mad:

DeletedUser529

No, I think it enhances game play.

It's a game, it's supposed to be a challenge, which gear to keep, which gear to throw away? If your already wearing all the best gear then it doesn't matter. The rest is junk anyway. Why keep it?

Maybe it will give all that extra cash some people seem to be carrying on them a purpose.

EPIC FAIL.....POOR IDEA.....A PURE WASTE of programming time....When they could be working on enhancements and not down grade this game.:mad:

All the extra cash to spend of what for example.

With no fort shops on the horizon, limitations of how much you can bank and many players are already running out of items to purchase.

Whats left to buy other than PREMIUM points?

Is it only me but is this game actually sliding backwards and not developing.

They should re-name the developers to the following------UNDEVELOPERS:p