Interest enquiry

Would you help make suggestions for the look of an upcoming event set?

• yes

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Howdy cowboys and cowgirls
We would like to know if you would be interested in making suggestions for the look of an upcoming event set - this is not a discussion about whether there are too many sets in the game or not. Purely a question if you would like to have an influence on an upcoming set in the game, primarily in terms of appearance.
Kind regards
Your The West Team

DeletedUser15368

For my actual thoughts on this, Hell No.

We, as a community, can't even agree on whether or not the Adventurer's hotel bonus should be changed to something useful or not.
We can't agree if we should have had more levels or not. We can't agree on whether sets like Union Officer should be sold again or not.

In general, we are not reliable people to ask for feedback. It is in no ones interest for what's left of this community to have a design by committee privileges.
If you want to let us vote on a range of prepared options, then sure. If we're actually designing the game, then no.

DeletedUser15368

That being said, perhaps voting on what flavour of gambling exploitation we are getting this tombola is a better waste of our feedback than stuff that actually matters, where we can't agree on any changes so the terrible status quo resumes.

Kidd Kalypso

I would like to say...INQUIRY.
Until y'all can use the basic feature of spell check, the rest of this is just a waste of time.

criminus

The West Team
Wiki editor
Forum moderator
Event Manager
In-Game Supporter
Until y'all can use the basic feature of spell check, the rest of this is just a waste of time.
Inquiry refers to the act of asking a question in a formal way.

Enquiry is the act of asking a question in a general way.

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager

While the words are sometimes interchangeable, their usage tends to be different in American and British English.
  • In the UK, the two words are used interchangeably, although inquire is still the more commonly used word for formal or official investigations.
  • In the United States, inquire is the strongly preferred spelling in all uses.