P&P Infraction Junction 1+2 vs Dog Soldiers-MC

DeletedUser

Oh well... Looks like I have a 7 hour trek tomorrow, George Hurst, leadership junkie looks particularily tasty I hope your bank sucks and he is carrying cash.

DeletedUser

As does sluffo the trapper. 80 XP both of them. My only problem is going to be duel motivation, once that hits 70% it's not worthwhile.

DeletedUser

You're not challenging yourself though, you're not actually attacking anyone with any duel skills and as such killing a man for no XP is a failed strategy. While I'm sure your mortician looks fantastic stats wise, you aern't actually achieving anything.

DeletedUser

I'm going to farm you're two trappers and your leadership monkey by beating them constantly with a rotten club. No point in KOing a player, when you can keep getting XP from them and all your builders have a 48 hour break in any case.

DeletedUser

You're not challenging yourself though, you're not actually attacking anyone with any duel skills and as such killing a man for no XP is a failed strategy. While I'm sure your mortician looks fantastic stats wise, you aern't actually achieving anything.

my job is to cause pain.
i do that well.

DeletedUser13484

my job is to cause pain.
i do that well.

yeah looks like it :laugh:

Total health points
- 62 HP

Total health points
- 218 HP gaffey wins the duel, gains 37 experience points and steals $23 from HeftySmurf.

DeletedUser

Congrats, you beat me once.
Did the rest of your alliance? no?

To none duelists, congratulations.

I have reports of all types of Charecters, so dont try accuse me of dueling no Duelists, says the town that started it by camping workers.

I enjoy in your chat you think i suck?
Duel me? try win, i want to see you try and fail epically.

DeletedUser

Why should I duel you? No point. I'm going to farm your adventurers, they're worth more XP wise.

DeletedUser

Cool, while you do that, ill continue dueling anything i want for 0xp.

Proflooney: I just cant wait til i get my gear im little behind from spending all my money to help my town since im not greedy my townmates come first so this weekend I think ill taske time to get some gear

haha, what raise your damage to 70? :nowink:

the funny part is denisero thinks we gonna hit tomorrow rofl I can see them scrambling like a buncha rats on a ship they gonna ll be sitting there waiting rofl next fri though we will have last laugh
ty for failing once more.

DeletedUser

Proflooney: too bad the idiots arent smart enough to know we been watching their every move. they dont have a clue when they been goaded into the wrong chatroom and that they been feeding on our every word in this one while we plot and plan in a more secure chat system

DeletedUser

My guess is you'll all be sleep when I arrive, or your adventurers will have left town.

DeletedUser

as can be seen from all the posts smurfs been making from our chat room lol

woulda been smarter not to sit there as anon

DeletedUser

as can be seen from all the posts smurfs been making from our chat room lol

woulda been smarter not to sit there as anon

really?
Quite funny, im not anon.

Proflooney: too bad the idiots arent smart enough to know we been watching their every move. they dont have a clue when they been goaded into the wrong chatroom and that they been feeding on our every word in this one while we plot and plan in a more secure chat system
Well Done, i dont care, i get enough lulz from your silly little posts.

My guess is you'll all be sleep when I arrive, or your adventurers will have left town.
im not sleeping right now? will you hit me?

DeletedUser

lol well its either you or one of your flunkys either way the info was getting from us to you guys

DeletedUser

lol well its either you or one of your flunkys either way the info was getting from us to you guys

Why do you think its one our IJ's members?
I prefer to look at more internal sources tbh then use one of my own members.

DeletedUser

because we all know who we can trust and not why do you think we have a seperate chat system for actual planning. we just love playing head games. we would be stupid not to think some of our towns would have a spy in them since we recruiting in W10 like everyone else.

we can plot and plan securely as we all have played this long enough in winning towns on other worlds. you dont get that way trusting every tom dick and harry

so if they feeding you infi they are yours they may just be in one of our towns spying but they only get the info we want them to have

DeletedUser

because we all know who we can trust and not why do you think we have a seperate chat system for actual planning. we just love playing head games. we would be stupid not to think some of our towns would have a spy in them since we recruiting in W10 like everyone else.

we can plot and plan securely as we all have played this long enough in winning towns on other worlds. you dont get that way trusting every tom dick and harry

so if they feeding you infi they are yours they may just be in one of our towns spying but they only get the info we want them to have

i doubt very much you know anything of what we get.