P&P Infraction Junction 1+2 vs Dog Soldiers-MC

DeletedUser

So, they cant mind their business and stay hidden? nope, they have to get involved.
So i decided i would teach them a lesson today.
As i was shopping in Infraction Junction I i decided it was a nice day for dueling.

1_3.jpg
2_3.jpg

3_2.jpg
4_2.jpg

5_1.jpg
6_1.jpg

7.jpg
8.jpg

9.jpg
10.jpg

11.jpg

They also had their Dueling records before i came to shop:
12.jpg

damn i pwned that :p

DeletedUser

dudedubb wins the duel, gains 68 experience points and steals $1 from Denisero.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $17 from Yadyen.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $4 from viktor111.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $19 from Michael Ken.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $25 from WiTHaCKeR.
Kate the Rogue wins the duel, gains 73 experience points and steals $9 from Denisero.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $5 from blackpearl666.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $8 from hadi-p.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $12 from landore.
Denisero wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. oceanichitch-hiker did not carry any cash and Denisero walks away without taking any money.
Denisero wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Yojo505 did not carry any cash and Denisero walks away without taking any money.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $14 from Yadyen.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $8 from viktor111.
sworfmaster wins the duel, gains 53 experience points and steals $11 from Denisero.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $10 from shownowt.
Denisero wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. CountP. did not carry any cash and Denisero walks away without taking any money.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $15 from etoomire.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $6 from anhlong1122.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $3 from Yojo505.
Denisero wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Michael Ken did not carry any cash and Denisero walks away without taking any money.
GhorahKhan passes out. Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $19 from GhorahKhan.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $33 from Yadyen.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $7 from hadi-p.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $40 from johnnyhellyeah.
Yojo505 wins the duel, gains 80 experience points and steals $2 from Denisero.
Michael Ken wins the duel, gains 75 experience points and steals $1 from Denisero.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $23 from Ulixes.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $2 from viktor111.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $12 from anhlong1122.
Denisero wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. CountP. did not carry any cash and Denisero walks away without taking any money.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $7 from WiTHaCKeR.

DeletedUser1105

I'm 7-1 up today against them too.

Had to leave to go shopping, so missed all the KO'ing fun!

DeletedUser

Denisero wins the duel, gains 1 experience point and steals $27 from labambi.

regulator71 wins the duel, gains 24 experience points and steals $5 from Denisero.

blackpearl666 passes out. Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $10 from blackpearl666.

viktor111 passes out. Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $1 from viktor111.

Denisero wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $46 from galyis.

DeletedUser

So far Infraction Junction+ got $ 438 from the attacks and Dog Soldiers-MC gets $ 29.

{Disclaimer: Calculated only from the above posts.}

DeletedUser

Several players from infraction have been in Dog Soldiers for a few days now and they're only dueling the low level none soldier players, I have been attacked once since they started their 7 hours from home camping mission and not by a member of that town. Beating up builders and low level players, great XP that.

I actually think a war with a town 7 hours away via Donkey with a little mexican set bonus is utterly stupid this early in a game.

But I digress, if that is what floats your boat.

And no I'm not revealing my World 10 identity, but I'm in Dog Soldiers :)

My lovebunny ARthgallo will find out once I can purchase and use a decent horse. I'll go KO a builder, I think he quit dueling after World 4.

DeletedUser

Several players from infraction have been in Dog Soldiers for a few days now and they're only dueling the low level none soldier players, I have been attacked once since they started their 7 hours from home camping mission and not by a member of that town. Beating up builders and low level players, great XP that.

I actually think a war with a town 7 hours away via Donkey with a little mexican set bonus is utterly stupid this early in a game.

But I digress, if that is what floats your boat.

And no I'm not revealing my World 10 identity, but I'm in Dog Soldiers :)

My lovebunny ARthgallo will find out once I can purchase and use a decent horse. I'll go KO a builder, I think he quit dueling after World 4.

quite one for the big empire towns arent you miss sara?

DeletedUser

Not really, I only joined that town since Ornec from Los Bandido's on World 6 invited me, that was a few days after the world started. No big alliance then. No big alliance on World 7, I'm in building myself a town on World 4.

DeletedUser

Umm...y'all started it with about 8 of y'all making that same trip. This is retaliation. If Dog Soldiers would have minded their own business, we wouldn't be in town.

DeletedUser

You got a quick trip home so no worries for you anyway Elmyr :)

As I said, a war 7 hours away with a 25% speed bonus & riding a donkey is of no interest to me when Picking Agaves, Digging Graves, Laying Railroad Tracks & Telegraph Pole Erecting are 10 minutes away from town. So I didn't join in the nonsensical attack.

DeletedUser

So we are at war with Dog Soliders MC now? I Was sitting at there town for 2 days waiting for me to come out of my KO. Someone koed me So i had to wait. Now i am nailing all Dog Soliders.

DeletedUser

Miss S, as you know, I know who you are in w10. I choose not to hit you because I don't have a problem with you.

DeletedUser

It's not difficult to figure out who I am on World 10, considering the info provided, I still think a 7 hour away war is daft at the moment. But please duel me, I got hit in the head by a shotgun 6 times earliar today, caught them once on the arm with my dagger and won. Thats more fun than everything except my world 7 dueling, where I'm winning duels with no aim & no dodge.

DeletedUser

Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 40 experience points and steals $3 from CountP..
labambi wins the duel, gains 48 experience points and steals $3 from Billy the Blade.
Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 31 experience points and steals $11 from etoomire.
Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 11 experience points and steals $9 from anhlong1122.
Billy the Blade wins the duel and gains 11 experience points. oceanichitch-hiker did not carry any cash and Billy the Blade walks away without taking any money.
Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 10 experience points and steals $14 from Kate the Rogue.
Billy the Blade wins the duel and gains 33 experience points. CountP. did not carry any cash and Billy the Blade walks away without taking any money.
Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 11 experience points and steals $13 from anhlong1122.
Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 23 experience points and steals $7 from johnnyhellyeah.
Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 6 experience points and steals $21 from Kate the Rogue.
Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 21 experience points and steals $3 from anderpaal.
Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 6 experience points and steals $32 from landore.
Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 24 experience points and steals $20 from Cake Apricot.
Billy the Blade wins the duel and gains 6 experience points. Ulixes did not carry any cash and Billy the Blade walks away without taking any money.
Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 10 experience points and steals $6 from oceanichitch-hiker.
Billy the Blade wins the duel and gains 22 experience points. Cake Apricot did not carry any cash and Billy the Blade walks away without taking any money.
Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 9 experience points and steals $38 from galyis.
Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 31 experience points and steals $24 from regulator71.
Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 8 experience points and steals $5 from sworfmaster.
Billy the Blade wins the duel and gains 11 experience points. etoomire did not carry any cash and Billy the Blade walks away without taking any money.
Billy the Blade wins the duel, gains 7 experience points and steals $4 from oceanichitch-hiker.

DeletedUser

Gogogo IJ, let's intimidate everyone! This is our way to play and I love it :D

DeletedUser1105

Is this you, Miss S?

"The Mods are coming to KO our builders? Good job.

I shall mock their silly scooters. All hail the Rolling Stones. Bell boys!

I'm not walking 7 hours to duel you, I have far better things to do. But since you are here I'll make you look stupid. 8 headshots, less damage han 1 arm shot is simply funny."

It's a shame your town mates didn't 'have far better things to do' when they came to our town.