Indian Reservation for NO Dueling

DeletedUser16008

He said it was a pvp-based game.

I disagreed.

Get it?

Its a pvp whatever way you look at it if your involved in either forts or dueling .....

And it still stands i put this idea out as a JOKE nothing more....

I think your just looking for an argument E for the sake of it and guess what ? im gonna give you a big hug and a fat sloppy kiss cos you made me laugh. :p

Red Falcon

No to this idea for three reasons only...

1: Dueling is a way of life in The West. Sometimes, you're gonna get dueled. So, either complain to the person who's dueling you, get revenge on their town, get stronger/become a better dueler by increasing your dueling stats and by winning more duels, or don't complain about it at all!
2: If you don't wanna get dueled, don't join anyone's town and don't make your own town either! Yeah, sure you'll need to make more money to buy whatever items you want, but you can always ask for a shopping pass! Or go on Vacation Mode.
3: If this idea is just another way to help people avoid getting dueled, then it's not an idea that's gonna work in my book. (See reason number 1 above.) If you're playing The West and you're in a town, expect to be dueled at least once in a great while. After all...No cowboy in the olden days was ever too afraid to duel anyone. And even if they were, it did not take them very long to toughen up. After all...In the days of the Wild West, dueling was at least as commonplace as seeing saloons in towns. And then, there was the American Civil War, but that's a whole nother story...