'Indian' places

DeletedUser

I beg to differ. Certain tribes got along with white man. The Houma Tribe and the Acadians (otherwise known as Cajun) had a great relationship. That's how most of my family came to be. :)

I always learn something new :) Thanks!

DeletedUser

indian/Native american settlements is a great idea but they should be hostel if there landed has started to be taken...

-if your not in a town you should have a chance of being attacked by them ...
- if you can find there camp or settlement you should be able to try and raid....
-but some should be freindly if no one has started to take there land..

Great idea:D

DeletedUser

Yup really looking forward to this..

Just too add another thought..Maybe they can double the map size..and the other part would be the land of the Indian Settlers and there would be an option that we can take that over same with the Indians..and instead Cowboy Versus Cowboy it would be Cowboy Versus Indian..But we could still have a Fued with one another if the other person hate the other person guts..and rough up your own kind..

DeletedUser1105

Yeah they would definately need a seperate map - too many indian and cowboy towns near each other would not be realistic.

DeletedUser

Not half and half so much, but Indian territory which makes it dangerous to go through.

DeletedUser

Maybe one half of the world indian and the other cowboy?

Could work actually... But the developers would need to work a lot with that. Almost as much work as they spent on creating the game itself :)

DeletedUser

I really like the original idea, you should be able to buy poisoned arrows from the indians!

DeletedUser

How about the pacific cost on the west side and the atlantic coast on the east?

But the map may have to be larger.

DeletedUser

it doesnt have to be that much bigger, they can just remove the amount of town founding places in an area and declare it indian territory. There would be an Indian camp there with NPC to duel or raid

DeletedUser

Why does everything dealing with Indians have to be violent? Is that what people really think of Indians? If anything, there have been many more violent peoples than the Indians.

DeletedUser

im up for the unique items to trade, but not for the attacking part.

DeletedUser

You know there was a bit of land in the very northern bit of Texas that used to be Indian, after the emericans arrived.

DeletedUser

the whole of texas categorically was owned by the mexicans/ spanish rule until america bought the land. indians lived further north of texas, no tribes have any historical ties to that state.

DeletedUser

I meant this Territory that was Indian north of Texas, but it was between many states (e.g. Landlocked and Small)

DeletedUser

There was loads of fighting between indians and the army.. not so much cowboys really though?

DeletedUser

half of them were complete fantasy though :/ depends if you want this game based on reality or fiction