Resolved How do you get these? o.O

DeletedUser5002

so you can`t get the fist anymore, yet it is still demanded to do quests ?? !!

DeletedUser34084

If it says a fist is required you have to un-equip your weapon.
^ That.

Also as a FYI, if you unequip your weapon and go to the tactics tab, it'll appear just like you'd have a fist equipped.

[spoil]
589d035586.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser18357

I know this is a lil' necro, after one month shouldn't stink too much though:p

That's for Futu : The stone was first introduced along with the fort battles, was available in towns (gunsmith) at a wooping price of 0$, yes zero, this sum was also written on it. The stone was needed in the game before an update that made it obsolete, cause players were able to deal the stone's damage directly without a weapon in slot (like the fist system). Then it was removed, then you know, reintroduced in chests and removed again :)

DeletedUser22685

That's for Futu : The stone was first introduced along with the fort battles, was available in towns (gunsmith) at a wooping price of 0$, yes zero, this sum was also written on it. The stone was needed in the game before an update that made it obsolete, cause players were able to deal the stone's damage directly without a weapon in slot (like the fist system). Then it was removed, then you know, reintroduced in chests and removed again :)

Right, I forgot about that. I had only been playing the game for less than 6 months by that point and showed no interest in fort battles until after 2009.

DeletedUser

This information helped me to complete the quest, thank you so much. :D[/B]
1. Fist is obtained by simply unequipping any weapon in your right hand, absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with any quest, valentines or otherwise. Surprisingly, your character is created WITH hands, your fists are there already, what do you think you hold your weapon with?

2. Stone is a rare item that used to sometimes drop from fort chests, it might still do, but have never had one myself on 5 years on 10 worlds

DeletedUser37191

Hmm... This gives me an idea for a new quest: since many quests require you to duel with a fist "equipped", we could have a quest that ask you to FF with a stone equipped.

Bonus idea: make it a daily repeatable