Resolved How do you get these? o.O

DeletedUser35120

So.. my question is, how do you get:-

1)
fist.png
(Fist)

I heard it has something to do with the valentine's day bouquets.. but what exactly do you need to do to get it?

2)
stone_left.png
(stone)

item id is 100

I'd really like to know :unsure:

DeletedUser36559

1) The fist is received from the valentines quest in February. When you duel a friend with the Bouquets of flowers the flowers are replaced by a first in your inventory. Althought it could have been a bug at the time, need a mod to clarify it.

2) I'm not sure where you obtain stone from.

Snr Sarg

1. Fist is obtained by simply unequipping any weapon in your right hand, absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with any quest, valentines or otherwise. Surprisingly, your character is created WITH hands, your fists are there already, what do you think you hold your weapon with?

2. Stone is a rare item that used to sometimes drop from fort chests, it might still do, but have never had one myself on 5 years on 10 worlds

DeletedUser35120

1. Fist is obtained by simply unequipping any weapon in your right hand, absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with any quest, valentines or otherwise. Surprisingly, your character is created WITH hands, your fists are there already, what do you think you hold your weapon with?

If you're unaware, fists are obtainable. (Yes you will see them in your inventory).

Elmyr had 3 fists in his inventory if you're again unaware. So you mean to say he was a superhuman in the west? :D

2. Stone is a rare item that used to sometimes drop from fort chests, it might still do, but have never had one myself on 5 years on 10 worlds

I'm not sure what you mean by fort chests. You mean to say they dropped from wooden boxes and steel chests which we used to get from FF's back in the old days?

delldell56

elmyr had 3 fists in his inventory because he was more awesome than chuck norris. 3 times awesome-r, to be exact lol, and yes, he was a superpet in the west.

but i am afraid you can't get fists anymore. in the first year of valentine's bouquets, if you tried to flower duel again without equipping another bouquet to replace the used one (no weapon either), you'd get a fist. i've tried it every year since, and i can tell you it doesn't drop anymore :(

as for the stone, that was another item from the old days. there was another way to get them, not just chests, but i'll need to catch futu and interrogate him. he cracks easily, don't worry. problem is catching him.

*edit*: i got corrected about the mechanics, it's been a long time lol. when you flower dueled, keeping the inventory window open would give you a visual bug, making it look like the bouquet was still there after it was used. clicking on the non existing bouquet (like unequiping it) would give you a fist.

Last edited:

DeletedUser35120

Thank you for the replies guys!

Dell, ya.. now I just wish now we can get the fist again, I'd like to equip a fist and roam around the world. (Obviously when I'm on 48 hour KO though :p)

Just let me know if you can get some info from futu about the stone. I guess you can find him online today. But not tomorrow, since he will busy stomping the bunnies on Monday.

DeletedUser22685

dell's explanation of the fist is spot on and, to the best of my knowledge, she's correct that it's no longer obtainable. I'm not sure whether anyone other than Elmyr managed to grab one during that first Valentine's event, but if you ever wondered why Elmyr's Beard exists as an item, it's because he needed somewhere to hide his third fist.

As for the stone, I found one in a junk chest as recently as 10-12 months ago, and as far as I'm aware that should still be possible. Just don't equip it, or it'll disappear when you unequip it. There were instances of them in-game before junk chests existed, but if that was by any means other than another type of chest, it pains me to have to say that I can't recall it. Sorry, I've slipped a long way :(

DeletedUser35968

I had one fist on my old account. I got it during 2012 valentines.

DeletedUser35120

Wish I were as lucky as you to get a fist. :( May it even be 2012 or 2014, hah

DeletedUser30417

My Stone dropped from a 'Beginners bag'. If I remember correctly then it isn't possible anymore to get Stones from bags or chests, since the devs removed it as possible drop. Can't remember the specifics but I read it somewhere in an official post or maybe in a changelog.

DeletedUser

My Stone dropped from a 'Beginners bag'. If I remember correctly then it isn't possible anymore to get Stones from bags or chests, since the devs removed it as possible drop. Can't remember the specifics but I read it somewhere in an official post or maybe in a changelog.

It was on beta forum.
I got one from a begginer chest on my homeworld. But my local support just ignored that "problem" since i equipped the stone and when i got the gun back into the slot, the stone had gone away. Lost 25 upbs for nothing... After a talk on a thread from beta forum they asked for the information so they could remove the stone from the begginer and junk chests on the next update.

DeletedUser22685

Perhaps it was a beginner's bag that dropped my stone rather than a junk chest. I can't remember the specifics, but I suppose it's no longer relevant if it's been removed as a drop. I'm not really sure why it was listed as a drop in the first place, since it's obviously not meant to be a regular item.

DeletedUser35120

Too bad it's removed as a drop now, should have at least waited for me to get it :p

DeletedUser

Different question, but same thread I suppose. Golden Ass. I am CERTAIN that I used to be able to find out HOW to get this on TW-DB, but now it doesn't SAY anymore. :(
Can anyone tell me HOW do I get the Golden Ass?
Once I get that, I only need the Ostrich (soon to come) and be on the lookout for Rudolph. (Yes, you guessed it, I'm going for collections.) :)

delldell56

sell items worth $1m to the wandering trader. careful, selling to shops or market doesn't count towards that goal. and you've had to touch a donkey, a pony, a mustang, a white horse, an arabian, a quarter horse and an oxcart (think i am not missing any).

DeletedUser

Thanks. :)
I have every single animal, even the ones that are WAAAAY above my level. (You know, the Yuma etc. ones. I know I don't NEED them for this quest, but I got them all anyway. :))
I only ever sell to the Wandering Trader anyway, so I should be WELL on my way to getting it then. Thanks. I don't understand why it doesn't TELL you this on TW-DB though. Weird.

DeletedUser37029

also, you can keep track of the golden ass progress in general section of achievements, it's called king of rummage

DeletedUser35968

The cheapest way to get Golden ass.

Buy items from market which are sold at less than purchase price.

Eg., Sharp tomahawk. It worth $3800 purchase price. But its not a great weapon anymore and more in numbers. So people will sell them at lower price, say $3000.

So you buy it from market and sell it to Wandering trader. So you get $1900 + $800 back = $2700

If you buy it for $3800 from Gunsmith, and selling it to trader, you only get $1900 back.

By buying many items at lower than purchase price, you can have Golden Ass very cheaply.

Some of the common items you may get at less than purchase price: sandals, rusty items, rifles, quarter horse and other animals, plaid pants, stone chain, talisman etc

Last edited by a moderator: