How do you feel just after you've been duelled and LOST?? PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Take it to PMs please, nobody gives a rat's behind

This is why I have reported him, his emails were worse. I was willing to let it go by until he effectively got more personal in public. BAT I really hope the admins see fit to deal with you as they should...

DeletedUser529

true but it is sad that this had to break AH apart

Yes I agree with you.

All over a stupid little duelling that could have been properly handled if IMAZEU had simply MANNED up and gone over to NEO'S home and duelled him.

I can settle our differences and say it can end here.

It has not gone that far where we can't end this peaceably and amicably.

All I asked for right from the beginning was WHY should I ask my players to fight the RACCOONS. That's it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser529

This is why I have reported him, his emails were worse. I was willing to let it go by until he effectively got more personal in public. BAT I really hope the admins see fit to deal with you as they should...

Again you have brought others in where you can't handle yourself and must have others do your fighting for you.

WEIRD.

DeletedUser

Yes I agree with you.

All over a stupid little duelling that could have been properly handled if IMAZEU had simply MANNED up and gone over to NEO'S home and duelled him.

I can settle our differences and say it can end here.

It has not gone that far where we cann't end this peaceably and amicably.

All I asked for right from the beginning was WHY should I ask my players to fight the RACCOONS. That's it.

Why the change in attitude, I have been saying that it should end all along....

DeletedUser

Again you have brought others in where you can't handle yourself and must have others do your fighting for you.

WEIRD.

Shall I post the mails you sent using slanderous comments, you are the one who has publically brought AH problems to the public not me. I mentioned in my emails many times that you go your way I go mine without a word of war between us, you are the one who resorted to slanderous comments....

DeletedUser3773

Neither of you are helping your self by continuing to post
The reason I left AH is not because of Imazeu leaving or Bat taking over (after being elected), The reason is that I am tired of trying to hold AH together, keeping AH2 in then AH1

though Imazeu Bat did attain one of my mails to you...

DeletedUser

As far as I am concerned Bobby this whole incident was finished ages ago, I still see it as that. My comments in this forum finish here.

THE END!!

DeletedUser529

Why the change in manner, why not......!!!!!!

In order for this family to move ahead we MUST act together.

You voted me into office and I tried to do my JOB.

You asked for our help and all I did is ask WHY.

That is my JOB, because when I ask my players to do something I will get asked why, and when I cannot tell then and simply ORDER then to comply what kind of reaction am I going to get.

There was no hurry in attacking. One day either way would not have made a difference in this case and you know that.

You posted in our exterior forum for help but gave no details about anything at all.

You are a veteran TW player and you know the tribal policy about support and attacks. When attacked in TW you post all the details, who attacked, how many attacks etc etc.

This is not all that different.

I asked your to participate in a system where we ALL have a say in how things are run. All you had to do is post the details and your reason why.

We vote on it and then if a consenus is agreed to we all attack.

But you could not wait, it had to be RIGHT NOW.

Then the system YOU wanted and VOTED for was immediately trashed because it was to your taste when you wanted immediate action.

So why the change???

Simple, if you really think about it.:blink:

DeletedUser529

As far as I am concerned Bobby this whole incident was finished ages ago, I still see it as that. My comments in this forum finish here.

THE END!!

If you and your town aren't coming back then this is far from the end, it is JUST beginning.

DeletedUser3773

Final note AH3 was not the first town to get 42800 points AH1 was and #2 was RR on the .net servers

"1st town in THE WEST to reach 42800."-AH3 profile

DeletedUser

This is pretty damn ridiculous

nobody gives a fudge about this, so I see no need for you to discuss this on a public forum.

DeletedUser9470

my view is if u declare war on a town because uve been duelled, fairly, as in once and then been left alone... then youcannot moan about anything, as ive seen in the past, crying only makes you loose face, ive been told in the past to dosomething about it ingame, so i did and then my opponent was crying, it was a shame because we both lost a lot of face and respect, when it all could easily have been negociated on a freindly PM...
als as ive said before, youre only a good leader when you know how much youcanhurt others, people will respect you for ur knowledge and your fair play, if you act unfairly u will soon be punished as the word gets round quickly
others from my town have gonewild, taken over towns and kicked people, but they have lost out immensely, its much better helping people rather than trying to get them to quit...
thelatter never works and which is more honorable?
if you dont understand this then maybe you aent old enough to understand this...

DeletedUser

Really? Because the way you guys argue is scaring the crap out of me...

DeletedUser

Arguing over who's more immature.
lol.gif

DeletedUser

1. This is great DRAMA ! I give it 7 out of 10 popcorn bowls.

2. The game needs more of it !

3. I don't know any of the participants but my money is on the towns not named "Ok Coral" - I mean Ok Coral ? Is that some reference to some underwater town of the West ?

ps Ron how'd you get that icon ?

DeletedUser

Well considering any image on the web can be posted here, I'll let you puzzle that one out on your own, grasshopper. :)

DeletedUser

ppmmfftt

ppmmfftt

LMAO

ROTFLMAO

Owie, hit my elbow on the corner. Man is this funny. Wish I could share the insight... lolol

Edit: Us coons keep making the t-w news for some reason. It almost seems like we are targeted unfairly to make the forums. Coinsidense? I think not!
(no, this is not a racial reference)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.