number starts at 50

of you like hotwheels add one

if you like matchbox subtract one

if we get to 100, hotwheels wins

if we get to 0, matchbox wins

no posting twice in a row or taking or giving more than one

(prediction, hotwheels will win)

DeletedUser

Are u a kid?!? I thought u were an adult! (not in a bad way)

DeletedUser13682

then dont post on them if you think theyre old make something else then

DeletedUser

I think a debate is more appropriate than another counting thread. My personal preference was always Matchbox, which was about all I had as a kid. I never really liked the few Hot Wheels I had.

DeletedUser

George, I knew it was something like that. I own the entire set of original Matchbox. The large ones made in England. I used to get one every year for X-mas, and one for my B-day. I still have them in the original boxes. The collection is worth quite a bit of money now.

DeletedUser

I sold antiques and collectibles for years, and I learned to appreciate Hotwheels then. The most I ever got for one was $300, but I've seen the same model/color selling for several times that amount lately. I never picked up a Matchbox that was worth more than $30.

DeletedUser

You know, I think I got it backwards! :blink: I guess I am a bit confused on the cars but I went and tried to find the box I have them stored in and created a heckuva mess in the process.

DeletedUser

If it helps you figure it out, Matchbox cars came out in the 50s and Hotwheels in the late 60s.