Hitler Vs. Stalin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i saw in the Hitler movie and he had sexual relationship with her ,first i thought it was just a joke

DeletedUser

no matter how much both have done bad Hitler was better

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the black penny said:
stalin and hitler where two hard knuckel heads who organized loads,,planned peace and controle of the world,,but something went a miss,,,and it all fell apart.
now they are the world laughing stock..
OK-I think you are a slight ig, no...very much ignorant of these two people and the historical events surrounding them. Unless the history books you read were perhaps coined by Heimrich Himmler. Then, well, still ignorant.

Two of the most vicious world leaders in history, and you act like they were on a green peace mission to unite the world.
before i said,,if one of them had won the war,,we would be flying a car instead of driving it

Hitler did zero, zilch, nada to further technology-he mostly stood in its way. Praising him for the technology Germany accomplished is like praising the 3rd string QB for the NE Patriots everytime Tom Brady throws a TD. Only, the 3rd string QB may have done more towards helping Brady than Hitler did towards producing Rocket Science.

DeletedUser11019

again no input from john rose.

the fact is ,,these two people are a very bad contrabution to the world,,even with there grand ideas of unity,,,they did far worse and created more damage than good
even there after shock is still in considiration

DeletedUser

the fact is ,,these two people are a very bad contrabution to the world,,even with there grand ideas of unity,,,they did far worse and created more damage than good
even there after shock is still in considiration

Grand ideas of unity?
You make them sound like unlucky saints with those words.
Theirs were ideas of conquest, and bloodshed.
Unity through genocide and conquest, how noble.

Nothing grand about it.

DeletedUser11019

My bad, wrong pact, i meant the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact, an NAP between Germany and Russia

to add to that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Nations
is an extract about how he even pulled out of certain pacts and started a millitary campain

but what it does not tell you is the reason hitler pulled out.
.every millitary general knows this= coz he felt his genirals not up to the task of keeping the country safe,,so he fired most of them and took controle himself.
his first real mistake.

so there are two parts..one he's shaking hands
and the second pulling out of a unifying system to protect all people and countries

DeletedUser

Most of what you just said makes absolutely no sense.

Hitler, as a leader, had absolutely nothing to do with accomplishing anything that Germany did technologically in WWII. Had Germany won the war, as you put it, life would be the same from a technology standpoint.

Blitzkrieg was not Hitlers. Rocket Science was not Hitlers. Technologically speaking, we would be no different today than Hitler had never been born.

DeletedUser

The Black Penny, you are by far the most misinformed person I have met in regards to history-especially with regards to World War II and Hitler.

You act as if Hitler was this grand leader who was a victim of circumstance and persecuted by the world.

DeletedUser11019

befor the gread depretion people starved,
when hitler came along,,he turned it into a power house.

he had job openings at his lil factory ,,and the people needed them,,easy way for him to become mayor and then slowly uup the goverment chain

and yes he was the grand leader,,and yes he was persecuted by the world.
and no..he is a victem of his own accord.
and read it again...i said the guy did nothing good for genarations to come

DeletedUser

Most of what you just said makes absolutely no sense.

Hitler, as a leader, had absolutely nothing to do with accomplishing anything that Germany did technologically in WWII. Had Germany won the war, as you put it, life would be the same from a technology standpoint.

Blitzkrieg was not Hitlers. Rocket Science was not Hitlers. Technologically speaking, we would be no different today than Hitler had never been born.

first part i agree with you

but second i never said its directly hitler but in directly it was him

think a lil deeper and you will know its all Hitlers work

DeletedUser

he had job openings at his lil factory ,,and the people needed them,,easy way for him to become mayor and then slowly uup the goverment chain

This has already been duly answered in previous posts.
Repeating your ingorant misconceptions doesn't make it so.

DeletedUser

grab a history book man

its not simple as his lil factory and mayor

its cunning politics and some heart touching speeches and much more

DeletedUser

bk200 said:
think a lil deeper and you will know its all Hitlers work

What, are you suggesting Hitler hypothesized, tested and produced in regards to rocket science??

Or that he invented the ideas and concepts about Blitzkrieg?

History and facts would tell you he had no more to do with either than George W Bush had to do with the 35nm core processing chips.

DeletedUser

not that

ok if hitler haven't improved Germany these things might never happened

but i know its too far streched and still i tell V2s and things as German creation not hitler creation

DeletedUser

First off, von Hindenburg is who actually improved Germany's economy, Hitler only took over after his death, and the economy was already improving-not from Hitler or what he did-but von Hindenburg.

Second, the inception of rocket science came from 2 primary people: von Braun and an american Goddard.

The design of these began to take place before Hitler was even in power. And the direction and guidance for how Germany developed them belongs solely to Walter Dornberger and Wernher von Braun. Hitler was nothing more than das Fuhrer.

DeletedUser

I doubt the chinese to english translator will do any good in deciphering the ramblings of that loon. Good luck though!
oh well
First off, von Hindenburg is who actually improved Germany's economy, Hitler only took over after his death, and the economy was already improving-not from Hitler or what he did-but von Hindenburg.

Second, the inception of rocket science came from 2 primary people: von Braun and an american Goddard.

The design of these began to take place before Hitler was even in power. And the direction and guidance for how Germany developed them belongs solely to Walter Dornberger and Wernher von Braun. Hitler was nothing more than das Fuhrer.

well you might be right i am not a German historian

but same again you cannot blame Hitler for all Jew killings one of his general was main Jew killer named Himler or something like that read about him

DeletedUser

and no
Goddard. took the ideas from the germans and had to redelelop a few things
why you think hes the unknown great in rocket science?
you forgot to read that part in wiki didnt you? or when he started to develop,,or why it was a mad rush from all the countries to loot a certain science factory(to steal teck)

Get your facts elsewhere. Germany had the technology for Rocket Propulsion, and developed the V1 largely on their own. What they did, was borrow and steal ideas from Goddard's patents and designs to aid them in their own knowledge in developing the V2.

Goddard isn't a great unknown-he just happened to die just before Rocket Science really took off. And without Goddard, the V2 isn't what it was.

He had accomplished more with Rockets at the time the V1 and V2 rockets were developed than even von Braun. von Braun had what Goddard didn't-and that was the better design for rocket propulsion. Goddard had what von Braun lacked-and that is on rocket designs, guidance and experience. Goddard began working on rocket science when von Braun was around 6 years old.

FYI, you aren't an unknown if you are regarded as one of the "fathers of modern spaceflight."

You should really read more. You're facts are either incomplete or entirely inaccurate.

As for a translation, I am from Garmisch. I don't need a translation. But the point-you missed it.

DeletedUser

but same again you cannot blame Hitler for all Jew killings one of his general was main Jew killer named Himler or something like that read about him
And I have said as much. Himmler developed the plans for the Final Solution, but doing so was still at the request from Hitler. So Hitler is still a central focal point for the massacre of the jews no matter who wrote what.

Who needs education when people like penny here have the internets.:blink:

DeletedUser

stalin and hitler left a legacy of corruption/bloodshed/mass murder.
where every dictator tries to embody,many times afterwards.(bosnia/africa)
sneaky tactics,,and back stabbings,,
this is what we see on tv and learn in history books,,,
Are you trying to say that Hitler and Stalin were "textbook" dictators, and serves as examples to more modern dictators?

ps.Fuhrer. in swedish means emperor
its a state name givven to many,,
WRONG!
Besides, what Führer means in swedish is completely irrelevant.
If you're looking for the meaning of the german word then you'd be wrong to say that means emperor as well. Yet again you either display gross ignorance, or you outright lie.

Who needs education when people like penny here have the internets.:blink:

Why bother with education when you can make stuff up as you go along? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.