Hitler Vs. Stalin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Some historys says that Hitler had all that wrath against the jew just because he have an sexual problem with a jew girl :p

Who understand that...

DeletedUser

oh then i am one of those buggers :sad:

BTW still hitler was way better then stalin

You are indeed crazy if you regard Hitler as anything other than a raving psychopath. Hitler even came to the opinion at the end that his master race had been proven to be less than his enemies. He issued orders to destroy the infrastructure of Germany to leave nothing but a wasteland for the conquerors because they had "proven to be the stronger race". Thankfully his followers failed to carry out those orders and managed to retain enough of the infrastructure to provide some level of basic provision for the survivors.
The pathetic beliefs of the Nazi's that one racial group is superior to another has been proven time and again to be a total fallacy. Albert Einstein, Barrack Obama, Tiger Woods, Jessy Owens, Ghandi, Nelson Mandela, Usain Bolt you can pick great people from any racial group. The only thing that Hitler gave the world was a stain on history.

DeletedUser

Oh and here is the crackerjack one for you.

Short, bi-sexual, partially deaf, slavic and epileptic = Alexander the great

DeletedUser

Some historys says that Hitler had all that wrath against the jew just because he have an sexual problem with a jew girl :p

Who understand that...
not really.

You are indeed crazy if you regard Hitler as anything other than a raving psychopath. Hitler even came to the opinion at the end that his master race had been proven to be less than his enemies. He issued orders to destroy the infrastructure of Germany to leave nothing but a wasteland for the conquerors because they had "proven to be the stronger race". Thankfully his followers failed to carry out those orders and managed to retain enough of the infrastructure to provide some level of basic provision for the survivors.
The pathetic beliefs of the Nazi's that one racial group is superior to another has been proven time and again to be a total fallacy. Albert Einstein, Barrack Obama, Tiger Woods, Jessy Owens, Ghandi, Nelson Mandela, Usain Bolt you can pick great people from any racial group. The only thing that Hitler gave the world was a stain on history.
He hated the Germans, they were merely a pawn and he blamed them in the end for his downfall.

DeletedUser914

Hitler was a homosexual as he was caught fondling in a hay stack in WW1 (somebody back me I have know source to hand) then he became a hero for being a msg runner.

Stalin and hitler are dead so they not here hehe we win! YAY!

DeletedUser

Hitler was a far cry from a raging psychopath. To the victor belong the spoils. Part of that was the propaganda and way the history books were written. He was a bad person, but there have certainly been worse in our time - Stalin being one. But with all the bad things going on in Europe towards Jews, keep in mind, people knew far before they want you to believe, and no one was willing to offer Jews an asylum because they didn't want them either. So its a bit of the pot calling the kettle black when people act like Hitler was this raging psycho when the rest of the world was complicit in his actions.

Hitler was not a genius of any sort. Germany at the time, had some of the best physicists in the world. Most defected to the US or Great Britain. This is a large reason at why the US was the first to develop the first atomic bomb. But their impact is also why Germany boasted V1 and V2 rockets. And possibly the greatest technological blunder that cost Germany the war was the ME-262 (Along with Hitler thinking taking Stalingrad was more important than the Soviet fuel). Both of these were Hitler's direct interference, and reasons his stupidity alone saw Germany lose the war.

The improvement in Germany's economy wasn't something Hitler accomplished directly either, it was the byproduct of a nation gearing up for war. War-despite its long-term huge costs, creates a lot of jobs and short-term economic growth.

To give credit to Hitler for achieving anything more than unifying a defeated country is simply ignorance.

Oh yea, he was a coward as well as an idiot.

DeletedUser

Hitler was a homosexual as he was caught fondling in a hay stack in WW1 (somebody back me I have know source to hand) then he became a hero for being a msg runner.

Stalin and hitler are dead so they not here hehe we win! YAY!
There is no evidence supporting the allegations, posed by Lothar Machtan and others, of Hitler being homosexual, but it was interesting to see how many religious groups found it a comforting thought, as if homosexuality somehow explained his abhorrent actions.

As to your last comment, kindly refrain from making a mockery of serious discussions.

DeletedUser11019

tpoic= what i think o these two?

i thinks its sad really,,coz they almost had it,,and in the end lost the world.

DeletedUser

stalin was liked to a person who liked to be with goats but that was not being true. he was more of a donkey man for sure. I think he was man of the poeples. most russians liked to be with donkeys or with cows but not the goats. the goats were more for chinneses i think.
but stalin was a bad man who hated the cussacks and killed them. hitler was bad for jewish but not for others.

DeletedUser

stalin was liked to a person who liked to be with goats but that was not being true. he was more of a donkey man for sure. I think he was man of the poeples. most russians liked to be with donkeys or with cows but not the goats. the goats were more for chinneses i think.
but stalin was a bad man who hated the cussacks and killed them. hitler was bad for jewish but not for others.

Are you high?!

Hitler didn't kill jews exclusively.
If that's what you think, then you really need to read up on history.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11019

but why did he hate them?
the cussacks are russias pride army then.

DeletedUser

tpoic= what i think o these two?

i thinks its sad really,,coz they almost had it,,and in the end lost the world.
Hitler hated Communists and Communism, his Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact was part of his plan, he knew what he was doing with Hitler.
but why did he hate them?
the cussacks are russias pride army then.
No, The Cossacks have been throughout History generally loyal troops to the Russian Royalty.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hitler hated Communists and Communism, his Pact of Steel was part of his plan, he knew what he was doing with Hitler.

I am not english speaking but htis is making no senses to me. Is hitler making steel pact with stalin or was it secrets?

DeletedUser

My bad, wrong pact, i meant the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact, an NAP between Germany and Russia

DeletedUser

Breaking the NAP was stupid on Hitlers part. The timing of when he broke it was even more stupid.

Germany needed oil, and their inability to build a relationship with Russia was a blessing.

DeletedUser11019

he attacked russia wearing summer clothes ..sending troops and tanks loaded with antifreeze,,they even invented the air cooler for some desert tanks.

my idea is.
there are planned attacks,, and incidents that lead out of control..
i think this is the second.
why put so much effort into making peace and shaking hands.and deviding up countries,,calling for polacies and all that???

DeletedUser

who can forget Stalingrad Hitler's first complete defeat

and also he was not homosexual ...... Evan Brawn :dry:

DeletedUser

Breaking the NAP was stupid on Hitlers part. The timing of when he broke it was even more stupid.

Germany needed oil, and their inability to build a relationship with Russia was a blessing.
Japan was being battered by this time, They asked for help so Hitler rushed his eastern plans.

he attacked russia wearing summer clothes ..sending troops and tanks loaded with antifreeze,,they even invented the air cooler for some desert tanks.

my idea is.
there are planned attacks,, and incidents that lead out of control..
i think this is the second.
why put so much effort into making peace and shaking hands.and deviding up countries,,calling for polacies and all that???
Hitler may have been a murderer, but he knew what he was doing, he was very clever in the sense of tactics.

who can forget Stalingrad Hitler's first complete defeat

and also he was not homosexual ...... Evan Brawn :dry:
His Niece as well who commited Suicide after an Arguement with Hitler.

DeletedUser

oh yeah i forgot that hefty

well i really thought it was just story but really he and his niece :eek:hmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.