Hispan People in W6

DeletedUser

Hi, just read this thread, and Elmyr's post. No, sorry dcgincc, I don't see the contradiction. Latin America includes regions that do not have Hispanics, therefore you could be Latin American, but not Hispanic, as Elmyr inferred.

Anyway, I'm Latin. ;)
Perhaps you could see note 3 of the definition that he published himself. Pues, ya entiendo que quieres estar al lado de tu amigo, asi que no vale la pena discutirlo.

DeletedUser

You either post the English translation for the second half of your post, or I will have to delete it. This is the .net server. You need to post in English for everybody else to easily understand without needing to use a translator.

DeletedUser

I'll translate for him, since it was directed at me. He essentially said, "I understand you want to be on your friend's side (of this debate), so it's not worth arguing with you."

My response, in English, will be, "bite me"

Seriously though, I have given Elmyr some hard times in various discussions, and really don't side with anyone except myself. If someone holds the same opinion, that's fine, I'll agree with them. If someone has valid information, I'll affirm that information.

In this case, Elmyr was correct, so I'm not sure what your argument is. Your comments are not indicating specifically where you disagree.

DeletedUser

I'll translate for him, since it was directed at me. He essentially said, "I understand you want to be on your friend's side (of this debate), so it's not worth arguing with you."

My response, in English, will be, "bite me"

Seriously though, I have given Elmyr some hard times in various discussions, and really don't side with anyone except myself. If someone holds the same opinion, that's fine, I'll agree with them. If someone has valid information, I'll affirm that information.

In this case, Elmyr was correct, so I'm not sure what your argument is. Your comments are not indicating specifically where you disagree.

I thought you had gone forever, crawl back into that hole. You are worthless.

Last edited by a moderator: