P&P Hey Bulls-Eye

DeletedUser

And the whole " I want you to stay awake waiting for me so me & my 15 levels of gear/skill points more than you can come KO you, act hard then brag about it in a forum " attitude baffles me.

Getting 15 XP isn't the issue, it's getting campers out of town, so the other players in town can go about their business without being constantly dueled.

DeletedUser

Well, in my defence, I've stayed clear of your town. No offence but the Hotel in Domination is a bit plusher ;)

I actually miss my own bed tbh :sad: lol

DeletedUser

My provess as a dueler has been proven on other worlds many months ago, but I guess you are too much of a new arrival to have any way to relate to that.
Yeah I don't really care what you do on other worlds. You could be the best dueler on every other world in the game, but it won't change the fact that on this one, you're a non-dueler, a non-factor, and farm material.

DeletedUser

Apparently Czaz doesn't read the w10 forums and realize that most players are tired of playing nice and w10 really will be the wild wild west. Let's see, he has stalker like mentality with our members, delusions of relevance and grandeur, denies/hides/excuses his own failings and behavior and lives in his own reality. Narcissistic much?

DeletedUser

Yeah I don't really care what you do on other worlds. You could be the best dueler on every other world in the game, but it won't change the fact that on this one, you're a non-dueler, a non-factor, and farm material.

Ah, then come farm me big boy, I'm sure your superior levels are up to the challenge, or are you all bark and no bite little doggie?

DeletedUser

Ah, then come farm me big boy, I'm sure your superior levels are up to the challenge, or are you all bark and no bite little doggie?

He couldn't farm his way out of a wet paper bag if it had a hole the same size as him in it, his town has to be one of the worst bunch of duelers (nearly as bad as domination at dueling) I have ever come across

DeletedUser

LOL :D. You do understand of course that I can't duel you because your dueling level is so low, right? Maybe try improving on that -22 record of yours, oh great player of other worlds, and then we'll talk.

He couldn't farm his way out of a wet paper bag if it had a hole the same size as him in it, his town has to be one of the worst bunch of duelers (nearly as bad as domination at dueling) I have ever come across
Riiiight. Yet your former town is now -200 in duels in the last 6 weeks, primarily due to us. So what's that make them?

DeletedUser

It makes us not really concerned about what you do. You are a tiny gnat buzzing around that nobody cares about Czaz. You just don't get it. You had to start this thread to stir up some drama because we weren't paying attention to you anymore and you couldn't stand it. Nobody cares about you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL :D. You do understand of course that I can't duel you because your dueling level is so low, right? Maybe try improving on that -22 record of yours, oh great player of other worlds, and then we'll talk.

Such a bore you are indeed.

A bother as well.
I guess I'll have to hit some of these reputed good duelers in order to allow you your shot little doggie.

Just you keep barking in the meantime, I'm sure someone will come along to pet you for being such a good little doggie.

DeletedUser

Nobody cares about you.
If you had pants they'd be on fire. It's pretty clear you care about me and my town a great deal. Otherwise you wouldn't be currently building on a fort that is literally the furthest fort from our town as is possible. Otherwise you wouldn't have started so many threads about me and my town. Otherwise my name wouldn't appear in your forums a dozen or more times.

DeletedUser

If you had pants they'd be on fire. It's pretty clear you care about me and my town a great deal. Otherwise you wouldn't be currently building on a fort that is literally the furthest fort from our town as is possible. Otherwise you wouldn't have started so many threads about me and my town. Otherwise my name wouldn't appear in your forums a dozen or more times.

Cute. Delusional as well as dull.

DeletedUser

At least we didn't name any of our forts after you. Thanks for honoring us with Fort Matador. So cute.

DeletedUser

Riiiight. Yet your former town is now -200 in duels in the last 6 weeks, primarily due to us. So what's that make them?

Who said anything about my former town, I'm refering to yourself and your bunch of halfwit duler's who are about as much use as a chocolate fire guard when it comes to dueling.

Maybe we ought to compare my record Vs your town to your record Vs anyone....I think we all know which is better :nowink:

DeletedUser

I said something about your former town, Azuk. I care much more about how we do as a town than how I do as an individual. You and your Air Azuks(tm) wouldn't know about such things, of course :).

As for halfwit duelers, please keep your personal insults out of this thread. This was meant to be light-hearted, talking about narcolepsy and all. If you can't handle then perhaps you should go back to jobbing.

It's just a game, after all. :)

DeletedUser

[...] Let's see, he has stalker like mentality with our members, delusions of relevance and grandeur, denies/hides/excuses his own failings and behavior and lives in his own reality. Narcissistic much?
Funny, that sounds a wee bit too much like a certain out-of-town Bulls-Eye member...

At least we didn't name any of our forts after you. Thanks for honoring us with Fort Matador. So cute.
I would like to have the credit for that one, thank you. Quite appropriate too, I would say... :)

DeletedUser

I said something about your former town, Azuk. I care much more about how we do as a town than how I do as an individual. You and your Air Azuks(tm) wouldn't know about such things, of course :).

As for halfwit duelers, please keep your personal insults out of this thread. This was meant to be light-hearted, talking about narcolepsy and all. If you can't handle then perhaps you should go back to jobbing.

It's just a game, after all. :)

And if you cant report any insults like a normal member, i will start infracting any posts in these topics, including yours and i dont care if its a p&p prefix or not.

DeletedUser

Wait, so you're yelling at me because I asked someone nicely (note the please) and reasonably to not use personal insults in the thread? I mean I'd rather not report things if I can help it, especially since it wasn't too serious of an insult, but I guess you guys want reports.

Btw, guys, I'm off on an emergency project and will be gone for up to a week. Have fun!

DeletedUser

Wait, so you're yelling at me because I asked someone nicely (note the please) and reasonably to not use personal insults in the thread? I mean I'd rather not report things if I can help it, especially since it wasn't too serious of an insult, but I guess you guys want reports.

Btw, guys, I'm off on an emergency project and will be gone for up to a week. Have fun!

As for halfwit duelers, please keep your personal insults out of this thread.

All Personal insults are reportable, unless of course you were wrong/lied in the post.
and im not yelling, i used you as an example.

DeletedUser

Hefty am I going to be allowed to start a P&P thread along the lines of Domination and Ok Coral are a bunch on pansies???

Or will I get in trouble :D