P&P Hey Bulls-Eye

DeletedUser

I am not a doctor, but I am an educated man. So it is with a tiny bit of sadness that I must talk to you about your citizen, Johnny Ringo.

You see, Johnny Ringo likes to sleep. He likes to sleep a lot. This morning when I went to Bulls-Eye, he was sleeping in our hotel in The OO-K Coral Reef. While I waited for someone in your town to awaken, I did a job for a couple hours. He continued to sleep. I sat in your town for about 45 minutes, and still he slept. I then dueled someone in Bulls-Eye and went to our nearby fort to nap. He was still asleep. I came back and dueled again. Still he slept. I then rode my horsie 45 minutes to our big fort to regain my health. Still asleep. I then came back several hours later after working. Sleeping like a log.

Clearly this poor man has narcolepsy and requires medical attention. I know his problem is not that he's afraid to duel us, as he sent me a telegram the other day complaining that I only duel him when he's in work clothes. So clearly he's not waiting for us to be in work clothes.

If someone from Bulls-Eye could please come over and wake him up, we would appreciate it. It can't be healthy sleeping so much.

DeletedUser

Czaz.. There are allot of players who suffer from this problem, perhaps we have an epidemic on our hands. If you find a doctor able to sort out the problem send them to Doobie-ville, LittleDakota needs the attention. When he's finished there I have a real challenge for him Silversworn of The Fog.

DeletedUser

Hey he woke up and attacked me! Of course, now he's gotta sleep for a long time again, but he did some good damage to me, at least!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good on him. Lets see how quick Dakota goes to bed when I hit Doobie-ville.

DeletedUser

Dakota didn't even give me chance to get to Doobie-ville, snoozing again. Is there something magical I'm missing about sleeping all day, does it reap high XP rewards in certain attire?

DeletedUser

who doesnt love to sleep, i sleep 13 hours a day, from 11 till noon

DeletedUser

I guess Czaz finally joined a town again. Nice to see you keep track of our members like that. It's sweet we have such fans.

DeletedUser

I guess Czaz finally joined a town again. Nice to see you keep track of our members like that. It's sweet we have such fans.
OK come on now, you can't be that blind.

"I guess czaz finally joined a town again."
"Nice to see czaz keeps track of our members."

Apparently you do a little keeping track as well, hmm? Just so happens the guy I was keeping track of was sleeping in my town, so it kinda makes sense to be prepared if he duels me (and he did). So what's your excuse?

DeletedUser

lol, 11 pm till noon. who goes to bed at 11 am, well besides me the day i got portal cause i stayed up all night to beat it.

DeletedUser

Don't worry about it Game. Obviously we weren't paying enough attention to Czaz so he felt he had to start a thread. You have been noticed. Mission accomplished.

/me goes back to ignoring you.

DeletedUser

Maybe instead of reading forums you should go out there and try to improve on that 39 and 61 record of yours.

Oh, such pain, such a stingy retort!

If your wit was half as keen as you thought it were, and your skills a fraction of that, you'd be the deadliest duelist in the-west.

DeletedUser

...You see, Johnny Ringo likes to sleep. He likes to sleep a lot. ... Sleeping like a log.
Clearly this poor man has narcolepsy and requires medical attention.... It can't be healthy sleeping so much.

I had a similiar problem with one guy in World 7.
He even crossed into World 5 to duel me and my friends.
He attacked my friends on World 8, but not me, probably because Im a much higher character level than him.
He would camp for days and sleep for ever.
Even after several KO's he would come back for more beatings :D

DeletedUser

lol, 11 pm till noon. who goes to bed at 11 am, well besides me the day i got portal cause i stayed up all night to beat it.
Yup, I did the same. Then I re-played the ending about a dozen times to get the song :).

Don't worry about it Game. Obviously we weren't paying enough attention to Czaz so he felt he had to start a thread. You have been noticed. Mission accomplished.
Woohoo, thanks! I was getting worried there for a bit, what with your creating no-rules dueling towns on other worlds and all. Imitation is indeed the highest form of flattery :).

Oh, such pain, such a stingy retort!

If your wit was half as keen as you thought it were, and your skills a fraction of that, you'd be the deadliest duelist in the-west.
You would have no idea if I had skills or if I were the deadliest duelist in the west, as you don't duel - frankly, you're kinda what we dueling types refer to as a scrub. Tell you what, if I have a taunt about jobs or how to be a non-fighting soldier, then you and I can do some verbal sparring. Otherwise, go back to workin' those jobs, "soldier."

DeletedUser

Czaz.. There are allot of players who suffer from this problem, perhaps we have an epidemic on our hands. If you find a doctor able to sort out the problem send them to Doobie-ville, LittleDakota needs the attention. When he's finished there I have a real challenge for him Silversworn of The Fog.

When the doc is finished, you need to get him to check our your friends as well Sara....as the narcolepsy is bad down your way atm ;)

In all seriousness though ( sorry ), I wouldn't expect any player not to sleep when they aren't online or working a job in game.

And the whole " I want you to stay awake waiting for me so me & my 15 levels of gear/skill points more than you can come KO you, act hard then brag about it in a forum " attitude baffles me.

Anyway, I R noob and, I quote, " I know nothing "

DeletedUser

You would have no idea if I had skills or if I were the deadliest duelist in the west, as you don't duel - frankly, you're kinda what we dueling types refer to as a scrub. Tell you what, if I have a taunt about jobs or how to be a non-fighting soldier, then you and I can do some verbal sparring. Otherwise, go back to workin' those jobs, "soldier."

Ah, once again, if your wit was half as keen as you thought, well you've heard the rest.

Please do give your best effort into some proper PnP, this is as dull as your mind.

My provess as a dueler has been proven on other worlds many months ago,
but I guess you are too much of a new arrival to have any way to relate to that.

DeletedUser

I am not a doctor, but I am an educated man. So it is with a tiny bit of sadness that I must talk to you about your citizen, Johnny Ringo.

You see, Johnny Ringo likes to sleep. He likes to sleep a lot. This morning when I went to Bulls-Eye, he was sleeping in our hotel in The OO-K Coral Reef. While I waited for someone in your town to awaken, I did a job for a couple hours. He continued to sleep. I sat in your town for about 45 minutes, and still he slept. I then dueled someone in Bulls-Eye and went to our nearby fort to nap. He was still asleep. I came back and dueled again. Still he slept. I then rode my horsie 45 minutes to our big fort to regain my health. Still asleep. I then came back several hours later after working. Sleeping like a log.

Clearly this poor man has narcolepsy and requires medical attention. I know his problem is not that he's afraid to duel us, as he sent me a telegram the other day complaining that I only duel him when he's in work clothes. So clearly he's not waiting for us to be in work clothes.

If someone from Bulls-Eye could please come over and wake him up, we would appreciate it. It can't be healthy sleeping so much.

Teapots and kettles per chance?