Help With Worker Getting Knocked Out All the Time

DeletedUser

As a builder I don't really (cough)mind(cough) getting dueled or KO'ed by female duelers.

And I have never won a duel since I started playing the west so I am used to losing. Someday you will too. Anyway I rarely get dueled now days so...

Everyone has contributed great advices and ways to avoid duels as much as possible if you still have a problem visit West-Hugs

DeletedUser

being passed out, for worker isn't a big deal
you still able to build, still able to doing the job
my suggestion is, don't bring lot of money and learn from another worker

Unfortunately not true. When you pass out from a duel, you lose your money and also you have to sleep for 8 hours a pop. Can't build when you are sleeping and have no energy; can't earn money to build if it gets stolen. Since we have to sleep for real also, between the two things that takes most of the day away....can't really play the game.
Again, I'm not saying duelers shouldn't be allowed to duel; just need some type of cushion so that those of us who are other character classes are still able to play the game also....not just sleep. Something to even out the abuse a little among the millions who play as opposed to the same people repeatedly, etc. It looks like many feel like they are wasting their money.

DeletedUser

in that case, use your diplomatic skill to prevent that attack
use your leadership skill to make a coordinate attack so that dueler cant even touch you

worker hunter usually have a low level of teamwork

DeletedUser

I generally do not attack workers from other towns, unless that town has pissed off either my town or myself. However, I do know that the workers tend to be the ones who are carrying the most cash around with them. So I do understand why people attack as much as they do.

You can whine all you want, but you chose the role of a worker and the duelers chose their roles. In terms of experience, I love being able to kick the ass of someone who is a much higher level then me--but that usually does not give me all the much money. I play as both a dueler and a worker, so I do understand. The best thing you can do is build up your town as best you can and get your town to protect you. If you have duelers in your town, get them to retaliate. If they do their job well your enemy's will get KO'd before you do.

Your bank is only at $80? Deposit all you have into the treasury. It's your town and it obviously needs an upgrade.

We all have our roles...you chose yours.

DeletedUser

Based on my experience, good duelers seldom attacking workers, unless the town is at war or can't find a decent target. Bad duelers are usually coward, they are too afraid to face another dueler / soldier, they only dare to face non-dueler just to gain experience.

If we find anyone attacking our workers purposely, we usually will just send our duelers to make the attackers PO every 48 hours, sometimes we have a coward that sleeps (camping) in our town, they only dare to hit our workers and go back to sleep, because if he goes working, he will be dead. And we're okay with this, cause that guy will not enjoy the game anymore, just hitting our workers and go sleep, even sometimes that loser gave free exp to our workers, what a misery. :laugh:

DeletedUser

lots a good responses here, listen to some of them. also as everyone said your bank is a very important part build it up before you build everything else. get duelers in your town to pas them out before they get to you. or you could just do the simple thing and leave your town temporarily. no one can attack you then. work for a few days rejoin, spend cash. use you head for more than a target.

DeletedUser

The need to bring in a system where duelers that are more than 5 levels above the person they want to duel get a penalty of -20 levels. Attack people of your own skill level. I would rather quit the game than have to respec because of blatent *******ry that is not addressed.

There should also be a limit to 1 attack per week against any one person by the same person.

DeletedUser

So who is attacking you? I am not a great dueller but I will help if I can, and if they are not too far away.

DeletedUser

I'm a straight builder in W6. Here's what I do. Save some quests where you have to duel to gain experience. When your energy bar is low, unclick all dodging, take off all your gear and fight, with the intention of losing repeatedly. Eventually you'll knock yourself out, and you can do this every 48 hours. No one duels you. No lost money. No KOs with a replenished energy bar. Rinse and repeat.

DeletedUser5597

My advices for the 2 guys complaining: find a better town, with tones of duelers. This will probably keep you unattacked too hard cause they can keep the enemy duelers KO-ed ;)

DeletedUser12056

Possible solution ....

why couldn't the worker "leave town" every time they go to work ( with an invite always waiting for you to get back in ) .. you go work and make how much money you want with no fear of being dueled and robbed... you can't get dueled if you don't belong to a town. Once you make enough money .. rejoin your town .. do what ya gotta do with the money and then repeat the process. You don't loose anything when you leave your town.. (all your contributions and building hours remain)

DeletedUser

Hi all. I am a level 35 worker in W5. Since I am a worker, I have obviously built my stats accordingly and to be able to do the higher wage jobs to earn money to build.
I understand that duelers duel and that's fine. But here is my problem:
Every day now, I get KO'd to the point where I pass out. All I can do anymore is one job and then have to go right back to sleep because somebody of similar level, but high dueling level picks on the worker in their work clothes. I love this game, but essentially can no longer play if all I can do is sleep from constant attacks. I worked too hard (and spent too much on premiums) to get to level 35 and quit now.
Please don't say just to raise my dueling abilities because that defeats the whole purpose of being a worker. Not to mention the duelers are already spec'd for dueling and so far ahead of a worker on the dueling angle there is no way to ever exceed what they have already considering they keep adding to theirs as well. I already have a good weapon but don't see any way a worker can beat a dueler. Any helpful advice would be appreciated.

Leve you'r town for a whiel and then work for ages and then re-join, buy duleing clothes and weapon, when your not working put this stuff on

DeletedUser

I am a world 5 soilder who has a dueler who will not me alone he attacks me every chance he gets. I can not deffend myself or live in my own town of Portugal he is obsessed with me I am willing to pay a reward to any dueler in world 5 to attack him for every attack I will pay $100 as long as you win & you must tell it's a gift from me & continue to attack until he is knocked out if interested m name is pimentel & my town is Portugal please telegram me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have you guys ever considered getting yourself knocked out on purpose...? I do that sometimes. Most times when my worker is out of energy and I'm about to go to bed.

Just find a good dueller in a town nearby, and attack him. If he or she does not knock off enough points to let you faint, just attack some other guy again.
When you faint just make sure you're in a level 5 hotel (change if neccesary) and then go to sleep yourself. next morning your worker is up for the job and can't be attacked for another 40 hours...

DeletedUser

if you don't want to get dueled just quit your town go work like crazy then rejoin the town.. simple else get your duelers figghting for the town.. I am an adventurer but i have had to buils up some dueling ability to help protect the town. My method is if we get attacked I go to the offending town camp out and duel EVERYONE no matter what until they back off or the lower level players leave the town . I also let them know what I'm gonna do, I bring friends if possible and they do the same.. Now if its just the town duelers getting dueled well tghey can look after that I would think, If they need help they'll ask, but the rest of us get the max response protection method :)
Other than getting a rep as a dueler it's been ok so far.

PS
I have the honor of being the best enemy dueler on the eden mortician list 528 points anyone care to try and top that ??

DeletedUser

Also as leaving the town, when your going back to the town go there first then join so you can bank as duellers have to wait atleast 10 minutes before they can duel you.

DeletedUser

But what king of equipement can you buy to protect yourself from dueling?

DeletedUser

-May I ask a question
-Sure!
-May I duel you?
-Oh no! I'm at work, Sir! Please don't duel me!
-May I come back later as you are done with your work?
-Oh no no no! I don't like that dueling thing! That hurts!
-F... you! (Shoot and kill.) Sorry Sir...

Will you workers and pacifists please stop that f...... whining about dueling? It's The West and not Lego Land!

DeletedUser

Workers

I think you need to join a larger town or ally with a larger town who have high lvl duelers and get them to get revenge this normaly stops the attacks.