Resolved Heavy labor fishing quest

DeletedUser

I don't like it - many players got the awsome advantage on w12 and new ones won't be able to repeat it.
This should have been left as it is till w13.

So the solution to the problem is to let more people exploit it? I started the thread in the w12 boards because I knew it wouldn't last and people should take advantage of it while they still could.

DeletedUser

On w12 - yes it is.
All those lucky ones got high levels in a few days and that means better jobs and better skils... And the most important thing: more money to earn from jobs/duels.
Those unlucky ones and new players that came after the update and will come after the update will catch up with them when? Never. On w12 - never. Should I remind you on XP bonus that was added? So a new player gets... 2.5 XP tomorrow, those who did the quest get... 25 at least. Rhis reminds me on Achilles+turtle problem, but no matter.
To add a requirement to this quest before opening w13 was a bad decision. And wasn't you the one who said somewhere that nerfing things is the major cause for ppl leaving games?
Devs simply ruined w12. Let's hope nothing else will be nerfed on w13 two weeks after it starts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And wasn't you the one who said somewhere that nerfing things is the major cause for ppl leaving games?.

lol, yes, I've said that a few times. This wasn't in the game long enough though. I'm referring more to things we've all gotten used to. I never had a chance to take advantage of this on a real world myself, just on a test character that's since been deleted, and I don't have any regrets.