Hate Mail

DeletedUser22685

Should've said:

"I already do! You have no idea how much you have just offended me! :( I got bullied all through school!

Your soul will perish in the firepits of the underworld! *Hiss*"

DeletedUser19861

Wrath of War

Wrath of War Today at 1:08 AM ... I was wondering if it would at all be possible to have you kindly stop assaulting me. You see, it is not that I hate being dueled, nor that I hate dying, rather though, I find it humiliating to be continuously beating senseless, to a pulp even by a woman!

Now I understand you may have some issues and need someone to exert your frustrations upon, but I implore you to pick up a new hobby.

I hear knitting is the newest fashion in the Western world!

I will submit my knitting needs to you at a later date. Until then, I look forward to not having to eat hospital food.

Thank you and take care. WoW

DeletedUser22685

I guess that was supposed to be sexist? A rather poor attempt, I must say.

DeletedUser

Pah, knitting! Making sammiches is far better.
so go make me one, woman!!

DeletedUser

infiniti99On 7/6/10 at 2:19 PMI'm as calm as they come I just don't want the rep of a worker killer I believe in equal opportunity.enjoy the game.
BuffalofredOn 7/6/10 at 1:52 PMlol, it's a browser game mate,calm down lol,cya
infiniti99On 7/6/10 at 1:48 PM[Duel: infiniti99 vs. *Grizzly Adams*]
[Duel: infiniti99 vs. Pegasusye]

zenpostman did a great job and beat me I'll see him again.Don't confuse me with a noob far from it but I hit any and all targets and now I'm headed home where you are welcome anytime.
infiniti99On 7/6/10 at 12:31 PMI can do with the best M8 does not matter.look @ jabbas thats me all sleeping.
BuffalofredOn 7/6/10 at 8:08 AMpretty adverage paasing out workers chief,that how ya town got 2000 k.o lol, go pull some wings off a fly tuffie lol,happy westing mate:)

funny thing was ..i looked at jabbas..all the top lvl guys k.o'd..and...all workers lol...i know all too well if your a worker it's your call..and your going to get hit,how it goes (normally i send bee gee song lyrics as hate mail) but its funny to see someone deny it when its all they seem to hit hehe

DeletedUser22685

The point of this is to post hate mail you receive, not complaining you do :p

DeletedUser13636

Never mind, the reply I was posting about seems to have disappeared.

Last edited by a moderator: