Hate Mail

DeletedUser14006

Besimbego Today at 10:09 PM

I hope you like it when your dude gets [expletive] hard.. your never gonna get a single attack off again. Oh, and I hope your towns don't mind getting attacks from us too. [expletive] [expletive], don't attack me.

Derek1982 Today at 10:25 PM

Your attitude is uncalled for, but to address your comments - stop talking nonsense, I will get many many more attacks off and there is nothing you or your town members can do to stop it.

Go build something and stop whining.

P.S. I have reported you for the unnecessary language in your message.

DeletedUser14006

Besimbego Today at 11:29 PM

Your kool. Get a life.

Derek1982 Today at 11:33 PM

Thank you sir, I am a pretty cool guy.

Why do I need to get a life, apart from having red hair and a slightly larger than average nose size and slightly lesser than average hidden nose size I am pleasantly content with the life I have.

Besimbego Today at 11:35 PM

Freaking nerd. Btw, your not gonna be able to attack me when your town kicks you, so [expletive] [expletive].

Derek1982 Today at 11:36 PM

I am here for shopping only, plenty more towns about.

Besimbego Today at 11:37 PM

YOU NEED A MORTICIAN TO ATTACK SOMEONE YOU NUB. [EXPLETIVE] YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY.

Derek1982 Today at 11:41 PM

Of course you need a mortician to attack, other towns have them too so what is your point?

Besimbego Today at 11:42 PM

So your gonna join another random town after you get kicked? NoooooB

Derek1982 Today at 11:43 PM

What is wrong with joining random towns?

Besimbego Today at 11:46 PM

Ehh. Don't talk. I'm done talking to you. Your ******ed.

Derek1982 Today at 11:47 PM

Ahem, check the nearest mirror sir.

Besimbego Today at 11:49 PM

Tell your mom to check the nearest mirror, cause she's fattt. Burn. Stop talking now. Peace.

Derek1982 Today at 11:52 PM

Okay, I will stop talking now but I will be back to beat on you for a while - can't wait to see if the content of your initial post holds true, should be fun to see your town members try to beat me.

Besimbego Today at 11:55 PM

Shat it noob. Blocked.

DeletedUser3543

Lol.

I got blocked too the other day.

I've played on all 12 worlds at various points for various amounts of times and this is the first time I've been blocked :)

Looking forward to continuing my camping spell. Maybe we should get a camping badge for being good scouts?

DeletedUser

Lol.

I got blocked too the other day.

I've played on all 12 worlds at various points for various amounts of times and this is the first time I've been blocked :)

Looking forward to continuing my camping spell. Maybe we should get a camping badge for being good scouts?

Hope you are better camper on W12 than on W1, j/k :razz:

DeletedUser14006

Lol.

Zero motivation W12.

All out appearance / aim / shooting w1 - which is why you whooped my ass :(

Sorry to go off topic

I am intrigued, so you avoid putting any skill points into dodge when build a pure offense dueler?

DeletedUser

Sorry to go off topic

I am intrigued, so you avoid putting any skill points into dodge when build a pure offense dueler?

He shouldn't. Appearance without any dodging sucks, same goes to tactics without dodging.

If someone with high enough aim and tactics gets you, you are screwed as
your appearance can't lower that much his aim and it still has effect.

* You will have to look up for weak targets. Kinda what Gadlif did the other day, attacking a poor lvl 61 soldier from my town for 6 XP. And that's why I went and KO'ed him, and for the XP ofc. :rolleyes: *

DeletedUser3543

He shouldn't. Appearance without any dodging sucks, same goes to tactics without dodging.

If someone with high enough aim and tactics gets you, you are screwed as
your appearance can't lower that much his aim and it still has effect.

* You will have to look up for weak targets. Kinda what Gadlif did the other day, attacking a poor lvl 61 soldier from my town for 6 XP. And that's why I went and KO'ed him, and for the XP ofc. :rolleyes: *

Sadly that was the only person awake :(

I have of course got points in dodge, but no chance I'm gonna publish how many on the forum ;)

DeletedUser3543

I got this one today from 'Jadel' titled 'style' :

...of which you have none. Hahahaha! Hit and then HIDE! QUICK! cause somebody might kick your ass if you don't stay hidden all the time. Coward. Get a life.

I replied with this :)

MisterGadilf wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Jadel did not carry any cash and MisterGadilf walks away without taking any money.

As a zero motivation dueller I thought that was the most stylish response I could give :)

Can you improve on it?

DeletedUser14006

Gisburne On 5/16/10 at 10:42 AM

So, what's this all about?
Has this got something to do about what's been said in the forum, or what?
If so, very childish...

/Gisburne

Derek1982 On 5/16/10 at 1:08 PM

Calm down Gisburne, I was in the area and it was one attack because I noticed you were working a medium cash job.

Let me help you out a bit here, workers will be attacked from time to time just the same as everyone else, this is as certain as death.

I am a worker in world one and I never get camped, I firmly believe it is because I never mail a person if I get dueled.

Think about it for a minute, if you do not mail your attacker he will forget about it and move on (unless of course he scores a high cash hit).

Usually camping occurs when folk send mail and start something unnecessarily of the back of one duel.

And calling folk childish never goes down well either.

That said I can say with some assurance I will not be hitting you again, just hope this helps you for the future ;)

Gisburne Today at 11:09 AM

Thanks for making me leave this world, as you and every else have completely taken away the fun. Log on to the game, go to sleep, log on, go to sleep.

Thanks a lot!

Derek1982 Today at 5:20 PM

I attack you once and you give me grief :S

I think it is best you quit then, good luck with whatever game you decide to take on next ;)

DeletedUser

He deserves to get camped. Even after you reassured him you will leave him alone he still whined. I hate when people mail me to complain and this always makes me eager to hit them again and again. I also love hitting players who post my name on their profiles. It's so refreshing.

But all things aside I am a peaceful fort fighter hunting coyotes and picking agaves in this world.

DeletedUser

I've only gotten 2 so far:

Mail title "Female dog in heat" (but only one word)
FFF-Fan#1 On 5/13/10 at 4:52 AM
You're a great dueler to be attacking workers

Fast Finger Fred On 5/14/10 at 6:31 AM
thanks.

(I then went back and ko'd him)

Next mail Titled "Tosser"
FFF-Fan#2 On 5/16/10 at 6:06 PM
what's with attacking workers tosser? expect a visit

Fast Finger Fred On 5/17/10 at 6:50 AM
to make you feel better I knocked out everyone in your town that I could duel. just so you can actually see that I duel everyone. I still look forward to the visit though, tea and cookies? or would you prefer cake and death?

Either way cheers,
FFF

I know... not nearly as amusing as everyone else, although I don't go out of my way to get hate mail and I'm usually pretty equal opportunity with who I duel... I just enjoy it when there is some in the inbox.

DeletedUser21720

I'm waiting till a guy starts complaining he's a worker so I shouldn't be hitting him though he's armed and has dueling medals.

funny...as a worker who has been hit, then messaged about why, it never ceases to amaze me that they all justify their reason. You can come up with any excuse you want to. bottom line is that you are dueling folks who arent as skilled as you.

doesnt really bother me that much, however. helps me learn more about the right clothing, where to put extra points, and if I'm ko'd i get a free 2 days worth of working without worry. plus...its just a game!

DeletedUser17278

I prefer to call it "Fan Mail"

I get tons of it, and I encourage people to send more :D

DeletedUser

Drazsyker On 5/28/10 at 12:58 AM

Hey man. Thanks for the free xp+cash. Now I just need some products and I have awesome items....

Cutthroat223 On 5/28/10 at 9:29 PM

Your a total [expletive], you [expletive]. Just go and duel noobs like myself.... [expletive] you!

Drazsyker Today at 4:09 AM

Woah, calm down little girl! What did your mother say when you said that to her? You should probably quit this game, getting worked up like that after you lose after DUELLING me! Silly really.... Adventurer vs. Adventurer, one level 18, level 13. Now who's going to win?

Cutthroat223 Today at 9:20 AM

Your a total [expletive]! I'm just blocking you now you [expletive] nerd... GO GET A LIFE!!!!!!

Drazsyker Today at 10:09 AM

I'm guessing your now stupid AND a liar. You're very good at blocking people. Duel me again pl0x?

At this point he DOES block me.

DeletedUser22685

Find a worker to build us a town and we will make some nice mortician stats. :cool:
I doubt there are any workers in world 12 who like me, guess we will have to gain the trust of some unsuspecting person in control of a highly built town and steal the keys to the front door sir.
Heh, ask king david (Latigo Kid). And count me in :D I'm an offensive build and I've just started dueling and am actually getting in trouble from my own town members for possibly inducing retaliation because I went and KOed everyone I could duel in a town.

EDIT (to avoid double posting): I got my first one. Technically, I didn't get it. It was forwarded to me by a member of the ex-town that is my friend from other worlds.

Outlaw311 On 5/31/10 at 11:55 AMQuote
Folks, futurama1001 has been dismissed from the town.
He has shown complete lack of respect for the town rules, and a total lack of interest in our town prosperity, aside from fueling his own cyber-ego. After making it a point to start his own personal war against KASKUS under the purgatory banner, he then went ahead and started dueling and KOing workers from Cougar Town. This lead to unnecessary retaliation that we are now dealing with, instead of growing like we should be. I would not be surprised if he was sent here by somebody else for the sole purpose of creating havock, and finding us some strong enemies before he left. As a result, he is no longer with Purgatory.

Piccolo Pete On 5/31/10 at 6:41 PMQuote
i'm glad that clown is gone :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gisburne On 5/16/10 at 10:42 AM

So, what's this all about?
Has this got something to do about what's been said in the forum, or what?
If so, very childish...

/Gisburne

Derek1982 On 5/16/10 at 1:08 PM

Calm down Gisburne, I was in the area and it was one attack because I noticed you were working a medium cash job.

Let me help you out a bit here, workers will be attacked from time to time just the same as everyone else, this is as certain as death.

I am a worker in world one and I never get camped, I firmly believe it is because I never mail a person if I get dueled.

Think about it for a minute, if you do not mail your attacker he will forget about it and move on (unless of course he scores a high cash hit).

Usually camping occurs when folk send mail and start something unnecessarily of the back of one duel.

And calling folk childish never goes down well either.

That said I can say with some assurance I will not be hitting you again, just hope this helps you for the future ;)

Gisburne Today at 11:09 AM

Thanks for making me leave this world, as you and every else have completely taken away the fun. Log on to the game, go to sleep, log on, go to sleep.

Thanks a lot!

Derek1982 Today at 5:20 PM

I attack you once and you give me grief :S

I think it is best you quit then, good luck with whatever game you decide to take on next ;)
Gisburne was in The Bloody Path a while back.. can't remember why he left but he seemed mad.. he was also kind of stupid sometimes.

DeletedUser3543

I got this one with the title 'I Hope'

You get genital warts on your face.

Have a good day.

My response was a simple 'Me Too'.

Getting genital warts on your face would be the culmination of a good night out wouldn't it?