Handcuffs

DeletedUser

Moonshine maybe? And handcuffs and hotels....hmmmmmm

*thinks on those things*

:p

DeletedUser

Handcuffs will be used for a quest which appears at level 42 I think.

DeletedUser

What makes you think this?

there are 3 main options:

1. he can see into the future.

2. he's level 42, but has hidden himself in the 'rankings' section

3. he helped design the game/ someone who helped design the game told him/ someone 'in the know' told him/ he's in the know.....

i like option one best

DeletedUser

I think he's just looking at weststats in the jobs~
That or he played the alpha and completed the quests they had then - or had a friend in the alpha~

DeletedUser

I think he's just looking at weststats in the jobs~
That or he played the alpha and completed the quests they had then - or had a friend in the alpha~

Yeah, that's what I thought when I read his post. He must of been in the alpha version, since we're beta.

Keep the cuffs. They're cool, and could be handy.

DeletedUser

Oh my god, other topics who end with SPAM, mods close this topic, hell, this is not "Topic Paradise For Spammers Omg We Rule"!

DeletedUser

there are 3 main options:
1. he can see into the future.
2. he's level 42, but has hidden himself in the 'rankings' section
3. he helped design the game/ someone who helped design the game told him/ someone 'in the know' told him/ he's in the know.....

Or he could possibly be on the German servers.

Oh my god, other topics who end with SPAM, mods close this topic, hell, this is not "Topic Paradise For Spammers Omg We Rule"!

How is any of this spam?

DeletedUser

leave off!! all your posts are very negative, be nice, and make some friends...

DeletedUser

yea, what is the empty whiskey bottle for??? ive seen broken whiskey bottles b4, do you have to trade that in for 1 thats broken or somthin round those lines in a quest... :confused:

DeletedUser

yea, what is the empty whiskey bottle for??? ive seen broken whiskey bottles b4, do you have to trade that in for 1 thats broken or somthin round those lines in a quest... :confused:

I have a broken whiskey bottle, and I sold my empty one. I think I found the broken one doing a job, just don't ask me which one, 'cause I've forgotten.

I also have to agree that none of this is actually spam. They've stayed on topic, at least kind of, discussing the things that can be put in that slot for products, and not decided to start talking about what people's favorite type of cake is, or which is their favorite book.

DeletedUser

You can use it as a wepon. Whats weird is when you watch the video it shows you using a gun not the bottle. LOL!

DeletedUser

A melee duel would be realy cool, but it would be difficult to create that cause you move around alot.

DeletedUser

So do they serve a perpose or not?:confused: People you are makin' me confussed!:eek::confused:

The handcuffs? For now, no. Later on, you'll need them for a quest. MUCH later on. They can be found while doing the job Guarding Prisoners, at 1% chance of finding them per 30 minutes. They will be as hard as the flag to acquire.

So you can sell them now for a nice $30, or you can keep them for another 40 or so levels.

They are two completely different things. You cannot trade it nor can you break it. One is a product and the other is a weapon. If you wish to receive a broken one, just work random jobs.