Handcuffs

DeletedUser914

Is there any point to having them.....look cool but stats say nothin valuable about apart for good for sellin :D. Basically I want to sell mine but not sure if me might need them?

Mods PLease feel free to delete thread

Regards

DeletedUser

You could probably get them again by transporting prisoners. I know you can get shackles that way.

DeletedUser914

Cheers I saw that....just odd why we get something like handcuffs early on.

DeletedUser

Yeah, and we know where it went. Forum Topic Heaven............

DeletedUser

Dont you get handcuffs for completing the manhunt quest or something???

DeletedUser1105

You never know when you might need it. It's easy people saying its for show, but nobody has done all the quests, so there is no what of knowing.

I'd keep them.

DeletedUser

You'll need 'em for a quest, if there is a job about it!~
If I were you I'd keep 'em.

DeletedUser

yeah, you do.. i have them too, and not sure what they're for... can't find a proper answer anywhere here?

As I said if you can get them doing a quest (see west stats) you'll be more than likely to need it later on.

DeletedUser

i don't dare sell anything anymore incase i need it later on....i have found this to be useful...

ALSO PEOPLE USE WEST STATS Its a brilliant site with lots of help on it..even though half is in German and half in English but you can get round that :D

DeletedUser

I think later the prducts may be implemented either by general stores or quest that need them or things you can do with them.

These are just my ideas of what they might be used for in the future:

* Nothing.
* Needed to collect bounties at sheriff
* Needed to future quest
* Might give an invisible boost to some jobs (Chasing bandits, bounty hunter, etc)

DeletedUser

Just keep it

I may have to agree that handcuffs can be used for a future quest. But there is another item that remains a mystery. How about that empty whiskey bottle which we got early on?