Votes: 15 13.2%
  • Tuxedo

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Whistlingleaf

Votes: 52 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

aww ag, you make it into my top 20 if it makes you feel better :laugh: I haven't known you as long. Btw, what happened to my weekly visit from you? I need some exp points :sad:

DeletedUser

Hotnsexy,

This is not fair to recognize people since their are many left out that are not being called in your list.

There are many famous that you did not even mention. I think you taking this just from your point of view.

Of course there are many left out. I don't feel like posting all 66 names that were nominated, it's too many to look at.

The top 10 were the leading nominees. The other players i recognized received more than one nomination. I didn't want to post everyone who just got 1 nomination.

It is not from my point of view, it is from all the leaders who voted point of view.

DeletedUser

thank you. glad some people appreciate my dueling ability. I've actually just started my quest to #1 dueler a few minutes ago. I'm gonna be going after ascotia's top spot.

i'm in 7th place in this poll... poo
There needs to be a Vote for Sexy Rally :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think fargo was one of them lol Tuxedo didn't respond to my message....

Yeah, sorry about that. I had given it some thought and was going to reply to you on Friday, but then I ran out of time packing for my weekend trip.

I think the list you came up with is pretty accurate, but I would have been another vote to put Fargobear on the list ;)

DeletedUser

It's alright. You only prevented FargoBear from making top 10. It's no big deal. He'll be remembered for finishing 11th. lol

DeletedUser

I know Midgrin was a cheater, but without him, I wouldnt have a town. So, I voted for him. Cheers to you buddy, even though your banned hahaha!!!

DeletedUser

I must end the Anti-Cringe rally, which never really happened lol

Something has happened to caused me to announce "All Hail Cringe!" haha

DeletedUser14006

That is why running the poll until 1st September is too long, end it Friday and announce Cringe as the winner already :laugh:

DeletedUser

I battled long and hard for the first few months against some of these guys for the top spots. Respect and my votes to them! They know who they are :D

DeletedUser

Whistlingleaf. Extra credit for giving back in forums. Cringe? 16 posts! I know post count shouldn't be the top factor, but come on, if you're the best, share your knowledge.

DeletedUser

Whistlingleaf. Extra credit for giving back in forums. Cringe? 16 posts! I know post count shouldn't be the top factor, but come on, if you're the best, share your knowledge.

Eh, Cringe shares his knowledge in-game and at an off-site forum. I can't blame anybody who doesn't want to participate in the name-calling and speculation games of this forum.