Votes: 15 13.2%
  • Tuxedo

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Whistlingleaf

Votes: 52 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Huh, thats odd. I set it for the date you asked me to... perhaps it was too far out? I'll ask someone who knows more than I. (Thats not saying much lol)

DeletedUser

noob. I should have gone with Glenn ZA, much more reliable. :p

you better be able to change it for longer or we'll have to restart the poll. 1 day isn't enough time.

DeletedUser

Bosta the Noobsta. This only validates my nickname for you lol

thanks Cragsterboy! You can always rely on a student to fix a 33 y.o. man's mistake.

DeletedUser

Cringe, Tuxedo, Ascotia...long live TW!

Honorable mention to Holysatan and steviefow.

DeletedUser

we're not discussing if he did or did not cheat, when I voted for him it was because he organized masses of people which changed the way everyone played the game in w1. If Midgrin never played t-w, I would have less places to shop to say the least. :)

I'm a looosering

DeletedUser544

we're not discussing if he did or did not cheat, when I voted for him it was because he organized masses of people which changed the way everyone played the game in w1. If Midgrin never played t-w, I would have less places to shop to say the least. :)

I'm a looosering

I voted for you Scary!

thats the same reason I nominated Midgin too

DeletedUser

What's the basis for the voting? The best players, or the people who are the most prominent on the forums?

DeletedUser

Well, there are 10 choices. You basically vote for who you believe deserves a spot in the hall of fame. You can use your own criteria for making the decision.

DeletedUser

well, anti-cringe rally seems to be working. Realm of Deceit and Whistlingleaf are chipping away at that lead.

DeletedUser

I shouldn't have even accepted the votes for him, that cheater...

but he had a solid number of nominations...

I think his spot would have been much better served with another player...

DeletedUser

/me sends mails to all his affliated towns to vote for cringe/ascotia/tuxedo/holysatan

DeletedUser

Hotnsexy,

This is not fair to recognize people since their are many left out that are not being called in your list.

There are many famous that you did not even mention. I think you taking this just from your point of view.