Guns For Hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Here you can advertise your gun for hire business for W1, keep it short, and try not to get on topic.

Example:

Blondie14-Dueler
Title-Assassin
Speciality: Pass outs on individuals or towns
Fee: Any type of payment, but a reasonable price.
What you get: I also have a team of assassins at a wide range of levels to take out anybody or any town you want.

DeletedUser544

can I hire your team of assassins to take out, in this order:

1. you
2. raccoon city
3. each other

DeletedUser

very funny, why do you hate me, again? I thought you were allies with RC

DeletedUser

Can I hire your assassins to kill me ? I need some XP. :unsure:

DeletedUser

what in the world is wrong with you people? Why do you guys like to insult someone just because their playing the game?

DeletedUser

Here you can advertise your gun for hire business for W1, keep it short, and try not to get on topic.

Does that mean that someone not in World 1 can wander in here and just chat? Talk about the weather? The Olympics, maybe?

DeletedUser

very funny, why do you hate me, again? I thought you were allies with RC

I'll save Roland the trouble. They definitely aren't allies with Raccoon City. Before TW/SB were HotNSexy's "band of mercenaries", we were -Neo-'s, although he never got nearly as much support as HnS. I'm actually surprised RC was his choice instead of Club Sexy, but I guess there's some dueling going on instead fort battles, which are much easier for outside observers to see.

DeletedUser16628

can we hire you to take out rebels canyon?we could use some action

DeletedUser16628

You should lighten up a bit as it takes time for people to warm up to you trust me I know this all to well.It takes time to become established as a town that can put other towns or players down.THAT MY FRIEND IS EARNED REPUTATION.So roll with the punches and make sure you can do what you your advertising and then and only then will you be considered for the job or jobs.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
The games not two years old yet, that's half the problem :rolleyes:

Also, are you telling people why they don't like you? that'll never end well.

Last edited:

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
lol chill out, I just asked if I could hire your assassins to KO me, isn't that what are you offering in your 1st post ?

16lil47.png

The game can be so cruel :sad:

DeletedUser16628

your getting banned no question about it.i would hit the edit button quick you still have time ready go!!

DeletedUser16628

Your so far off topic and this is now a big part of your problem,You must be able to roll with the punches then punch back with your dueling not bad language it screams I'm 15 and I can swear and be cool WRONG you killed your campaign as your credibility is shot and your banned good luck!

DeletedUser

you just replied, and infiniti, i gaurantee you no one has had to go through the crap you self-righteous punks are throwing at me for no good reason.

DeletedUser16628

Understood all of us go through different degrees of B.S my friend I've gone through it here also trust me but I control what I put down in print it's very easy if you put your mind to it.Never feel alone many of us go through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.