Guns For Hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Alright, let's see if i can get my rep. back up, look foward to see a duel in your reports.

DeletedUser544

i have a question though, why is it fun to pick on the new guy?

you brought this on yourself when you made a thread dedicated solely to bragging about how you stole a town
now you have made other threads, including this stupid one. guns for hire? oh yeah thats a novel concept you think you are the first person to come up with this idea?

DeletedUser

very good, depite your inaccuracy.

Gordo himself wrote that thread, i only came to defend the false accusations people made

And i never said i was the first one to come up with this, the first time i saw it was on the w11 forum, but i didn't see one here so i wrote a new one. Truly i thought i was new to the forums, but you seem like you just got here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You mean TRUE accusation. You are a conniving dishonest traitor. Anyone who deals with you should know you will take the money and run, just like you have in the past. You help make The West less enjoyable for many.

DeletedUser

will someone please change Seamus's diaper? he still won't let it go! and it will probably be full since he's been crying a lot

DeletedUser

I thought diapers were for taking a dump in, never thought of wiping away tears with one...

DeletedUser

i have a question though, why is it fun to pick on the new guy?

wait, you've never made fun of a noob? why haven't you killed yourself yet?!?! that must be the worst thing, to be going through life, never making fun of any noobs!

oh and you can't be a noob on these forums with a novice ranking. those first few ranks seem to take forever.

DeletedUser

I'd like to try get a rep so im getting back on topic

in game name [aisea]

class [soldier]

level [42]

dueling level [73]

fee [well just contact me and we'l talk about it.]:)

DeletedUser

SerialVelocity - Soldier
Speciality: Dueling, KO's, Fort Battles.
Fee: A reasonable price into my town's treasury. Negotiable. Forts for free.
What you get: I am level 22 dueling, so I will attack anyone not allied and in my level range.

DeletedUser544

Roland Deschain - whiney crybaby (according to -Neo-)
Speciality: anything
Fee: a knockout of the player -Neo- is all I ask as payment; you may instead knock out 5 other people from his pathetic town of Raccoon City
What you get: knocking out -Neo- is actually very rewarding in and of iteself. however, I will also attack anyone you ask or help in fort battles.

DeletedUser

Nah, its fun to watch Roland's sanity finally slip away with his tears of defeat.

DeletedUser544

lol defeat? what on earth are you talking about how have any of you defeated me in any way? -Neo- currently cowers in a hotel yet I am somehow defeated by you clowns? thats a good one lol

DeletedUser

By your rants and raves you are obviously greif stricken by being intellectually bested, and strategically as well, but no problem, go on with your suffering, since it seems you don't let things go .

DeletedUser16628

["The warrior's gift is to willingly storm Hell
that Rebels Canyon/Heaven may remain unstained."

DON'T MESS WITH Rebels canyonB]

DeletedUser544

By your rants and raves you are obviously greif stricken by being intellectually bested, and strategically as well, but no problem, go on with your suffering, since it seems you don't let things go .

wow you are breaking out the big words now. intellectually and strategically bested eh? why don't you go ahead and explain how anything that you or -Neo- have done to me constitutes a victory in EITHER regard please

otherwise, just don't mention my name anymore or reply to my posts. have a nice day! =)

DeletedUser

well since you're complaining about it so much, then i accomplished pissing you off, so that constitutes a victory for me, and a loss for you, and with each post, you lose more.

Status
Not open for further replies.