Guns and letters (rp)

DeletedUser

Story: In a town known as Miracle Flats, people from all over the Wild West go there for root beer, beef jerky, new friends. But one of the biggest reasons is a rumor of a necklace. A necklace a fierce undefeated Indian wore in many battles. This necklace is said to contain immortal strength and powers beyond anybody's imaginations.
Some say it was buried deep in the dirt before the Indian warrior died. Others said he dropped it in the river. But few say it is a secret treasure in an underground world of assassins and bandits....

Sam Solo
Weapons: Bowie knife, two pistols, Indian hatchet, Cavalry blade, dynamite, musket
Bio: Has been a professor's assistant for a few years. Sam is friendly, helpful, and quick in reflexes. He has a rare but powerful anger. And he's often lazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Caroline (just caroline she never give her last name)
Weapons: none she is a peace full women.
Bio: Raven black Hair half way down her back with ice blue eye. She is new to the town of Miracle Flats no one know her.

(Occ what do you thing? May I join you RP?)

DeletedUser

Caroline (just caroline she never give her last name)
Weapons: none she is a peace full women.
Bio: Raven black Hair half way down her back with ice blue eye. She is new to the town of Miracle Flats no one know her.

(Occ what do you thing? May I join you RP?)

(ooc: Of course you can join. Anybody can join -except Mr. Niceguy IF he wants to get revenge on me for blowing him up. :laugh:)

DeletedUser

ooc: Well, like all my role-plays, anybody can join anytime.

IC: "Sam! Could you please get me my notes on the Battle of Shiloh please?"
A sharp, old voice yelled in the next room.
"One moment Professor Peters." I replied as I grabbed hand-written book with the title "Battle of Shiloh". I went through the door and gave the notes to an old man about 50 or 60 years old.
"Thank you Sam."
"You're welcome, Professor Peters."
"This will complete my American Civil war library. I never had anything done in this academy."
"Or more appropriately, never had anything done." I laughed.
"Enough of that now, boy."
"So, any luck on the legendary Warrior Shield?"
"Nothing. Oh, I just remembered! Sam, will you please go get the mail?"
"Sure thing." I replied before I left the room....

DeletedUser

Caroline walk down the street look this way in that trying to get her self use to this new town. Thank is show was not looking informed of her and bumped right into the Mail box. "Owww" she say as she shamble backwards.

DeletedUser

Dante
Weapons: bowie knife and one colt revolver
Bio: Carolines half brother. Adopted at birth. Short, short brown hair, slight mustache. Also new to town.
I laughed as Caroline walked into the mailbox. "Geez sis, watch where your going," I said, still laughing.
[ooc: is it ok if i am your brother moonsc?]

DeletedUser

(occ if you going to be my bro you have to change age in less we twins.)

Caroline Look over at her bro " You could have wand me you know." :p

DeletedUser

(ooc i was going to be half brother but ill change my age then)

Looks at sis and grins "Now where would the fun in that be?"

DeletedUser

(Occ well yes half brother would work too.)

Caroline "well bro as I'm the only other posean you age in this town you know it may do you some good to be nice to me for a change in less you wand to spend you time hang with bad?"

DeletedUser

Sighs and looks down at the ground "Yeah, I know. Guess I'm sorry then," I said as I continued walking.

DeletedUser

Caroline Let her bro keep walking right now she was still upset with him and how not interested in handing out with him. She look down at the mail box when she had bump into it the mail a follow out. she bent down and pick it up.

DeletedUser

I watched Caroline pick up the mail. When she finished, I walked up to her and said "Excuse me, Caroline. I believe you have something I came here for."
I pointed to the mail she was holding.....

DeletedUser

I keep walking until I realize my sis isn't besides me. I look back to see her talking to a boy about our age. I start to walk over to them.

DeletedUser

Caroline look at the boy confuted as to how he a boy she had never meat before could know her name. "mmm Ya sorry about that I bump into the box and it fall out I was just going to put it back in."

DeletedUser

I held out my hand to the boy and said "Hi, my name is Dante. And I see you have already met my sister."

DeletedUser

I shook Dante's hand.
"I guess you can say that. Anyhow, I'll be taking this." I took the mail from Caroline's hands.
"Now if you excuse me, I have a professor waiting for these." I said as I walked back inside the building....

DeletedUser

Caroline look at her bro still confused. "How did he know my name?"

DeletedUser

I walked back outside and replied "I was outside the moment you bumped into the mailbox. Eavesdropping is sort of, my natural instinct." I walked back inside and looked through the mail....

DeletedUser

I looked at my sis. First person we meet in town and he eaves drop. "He might be able to show us around," I tell her.