Guns and letters (rp)

DeletedUser

I searched through the mail as I approached the professor's room.
"Enrollment fees, more notes.... What's this?" I noticed a red letter within the mail. It had a black X on it.....

DeletedUser

I ran to the building as Sam entered it. I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

DeletedUser

"Sam! Where is that mail?"
"Right here sir." I replied as I entered the professor's room.
He looked through the mail, then he looked scared as he saw the red letter. Then, he screamed loud enough for the entire town to hear.....

DeletedUser

I cringed as I heard a sceam coming from inside the building. I decided not to knock on it but instead walked away.

DeletedUser

Caroline look at her bro "ready to go then?" With out giving him a change to replay she hard of down the rode and away from the home.

DeletedUser

Calling back to him and not slowing down one bit "Come on hairy up slow pock."

DeletedUser

Soon, the professor ran into his room and threw his clothes in his backpack.
"The Red Letter! The Red Letter!" I yelled in fear as he tried to push all his clothes into the backpack.
"What is the Red Letter?" I asked.
"The Red Letter is an assassin's death sentence! My old gang, the Wild Bunch, is going to kill me tonight! They'll feather my back for sure, and anyone else for that old letter."
"And feathering backs hurt, right?"
"Yup. It hurts a lot."
Without wasting another second, I helped the professor pack his stuff....

DeletedUser

I caught up to my sister as we continued walking through the town. "Not many people here is there," I said to her.

DeletedUser

I cam to a stop and look at my bro. " I have a feeling the soon going to be even less bro"

DeletedUser

Looks up at sis. "What do you mean?" I ask. As I ask, I see acouple of men ride into town. They ride right pass us towards the building where the other boy was.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looking stunned at my Bro "don't daddy tell you way we hair? Way he and you mom have drag use to this little town?"

DeletedUser

Ignoring the riders and look back at my sis "No, they don't really tell me much. I thought we came here because Mom wanted to settle down somewhere quiet."

DeletedUser

Blink he really don't know anything. Punching my bro in the Army "Just joking bro Just joking. Hod to get back at you for the rack you mad when I bump into the mail box back there." He could be completion clause some time had not notes the red letter she had wickedly slipped into the bundle of mail.

DeletedUser

"Hey not funny," I said, shurgging off the punch. "Well, what do we do now," I asked, looking around.

DeletedUser

Suddenly, I heard the door crash open, followed by a few voices of angry men.
"Oh no! The Wild Bunch is here! We............"
He was interrupted with a scream. Then he choked. But, then he fell onto the table and laid still there.
"I'm.... Standing in a room....... WITH A DEAD GUY!!!!"
I screamed and ran up the stairs....

DeletedUser

In the distance, I could hear a scream and a loud crash. I looked back to the building to see that the door was broken. With out thinking, I started running towards the building, leaving my sis behind.

DeletedUser

Look at my bro as he run off. Rolls me eye what in world did he thank he was going to do, other then get him self hared. I sit down on the side off the rod hope he come back not to badly hatred.

DeletedUser

I heard the windows of the first floor shatter, and more voices of the Wild Bunch. I see the letter the professor was holding. I quickly grabbed it and ran through the back door. I jumped off the stairs and ran away from Miracle Flats as far as I can go. I hid behind a boulder that was close by, and watched the academy burst into flames.
"Well, at least I got all MY stuff before the Wild Bunch arrived." I said to myself as I stayed hidden....

DeletedUser

I walked into the building. The place was a mess. Tables were over turned and windows were shattered. I walked through a small hallway and into a study room. The men I had saw acouple of minutes ago were rummaging through the desks.
"Where is that letter," one said. "It's not here." "I can't find the professor." One looked back and stared at me. I turned and started running as the hallway burst into flames.