Grepolis

DeletedUser618

I started but it looks too much like TW to hold my interest. But I will give it a good try. Plus I can grief a few mods from T-W. :p

DeletedUser

Started the game yesterday and I was pleased to know that I was the first person to make a town on my island. I'll have fun conquering it now :laugh:

Diggo11

It's like TW, although so far it seems to be slower paced than TW. More time for real life and less time micro managing thousands of villages I hope :)

Diggo11

A big thanks to everyone who joined. The West is currently ranked 6 overall, with the third highest average points per member of the top 10 alliances :)

DeletedUser618

A big thanks to everyone who joined. The West is currently ranked 6 overall, with the third highest average points per member of the top 10 alliances :)
It will drop in ranking once protection is off and I start expanding my empire. :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

I am playing the Alpha ...I see many West people there. What is different about it from the beta?

DeletedUser

I am playing the Alpha ...I see many West people there. What is different about it from the beta?

The alpha is the actual regular world, like World 1 here. The beta is the beta where devs test stuff.

If anyone decides to join the alpha, message me (Eclipse) for an invite to the west alliance.

DeletedUser529

I play the ALPHA under the name of DIONYSIUS.....

Son of Zeus.....