Grepolis

DeletedUser8627

I'm in as Da Twista

I'm also having an issue and I cannot even ask on the Grepolis forum as I cannot even register.

I cannot verify my email adress, well I do not get a mail to activate myself. I cannot buy premium or register to the forum if my email is not verified.

I need help, yes I know. :sad:

DeletedUser

i ws also having the same issue earlier..then did it by settings

settings>change email address>resend activation code

this will do (just enter the same id wid which u have registered it wud not affect anything)

DeletedUser8627

Which ID would this be? I have not received any mail from Grepolis.

Even logging a ticket to them gives me a: You have to wait at least 5min before you can open a new ticket.

Joy!

DeletedUser

the same id with which u have registered...

ingame
just click settings>change email address(enter the same email id)>resend email

i did this and had the new mail from grepolis with activation link in about 5 mins.

DeletedUser8627

Nevermind, used my Gmail account and I received the mail.

Probably with a block on my account at work.

DeletedUser

OAN~purity

i had found hades warrier earlier today..and as it contained .net players i thought u must be one of them but it had some other P's also

DeletedUser8627

This is actualy a nice game.

A lot like Tribal Wars. I played that for about a year and a half. Got quite far but I don't think I will be going on with this game. I will play beta and see how it turns out but what got me in Tribal Wars that you could get nobled out of the game and you had to restart from scratch. Even though this never happened to me, I managed to noble 150 villages and put quite a few players out the game.

Does this happen in Grepolis? I enjoy the west as you do not have to restart if you get KOed or something.

One Armed Ninja

Well there seems to be the option to found new colony's. So If someone want to take a more peaceful route I daresay that's it.

But I'm gonna also guess that yes, you can be destroyed as in tw

DeletedUser

Yeah, your city can be conquered, leaving you to start again on a new island. I recommend using a translator and looking around the german help pages, since the english version is still helpless.

DeletedUser

OAN ...lucky u...u and godsarseii on the same island....

BTW me too on the same ocean as u both...ocean 44:cool:

DeletedUser8627

That's what sucks, but I think having a good alliance here would also work like it did in TW.

would be nice we get the west group sorted out with eachother and form great alliances.

One Armed Ninja

OAN ...lucky u...u and godsarseii on the same island....

BTW me too on the same ocean as u both...ocean 44:cool:
The island I'm on seems tough competition, two of my neighbours have already 360ish ppoints.

I have 345 points, yet am abou 4th on the island

DeletedUser8627

Where are the help pages of this game?

Like that of the west? I want to see what can be built and pricing and so forth.

DeletedUser

i m 7th on my island wid 305 points.. :sad: ...unfortunately my island has lesser timber production..so rite now just concentrating on timber camp

DeletedUser

Decided to give the new game a try... I kept my West name Latigo Kid so all my fans can find me easily there (-=

DeletedUser

Build a couple extra swordmen and keep raiding the barbs near the enemys villas. . Always look for the happiest barb cause you get less grief from them and they are less likely to defend themselves.
When you have much more troops then strongest barb will give you more resources.

And dont forget to raid the small players when newbie protection is over