Great duelers of world 9

DeletedUser13020

Stopped dueling a while ago. My only dueler not truly speced for dueling (ambushing a stagecoach is so fun).

Back when I dueled, FFAF is the only person that I can remember that whooped me good. I dont remember the actual duels, I just remember waking up with a brown boot up my butt with his name on it after what was most likely an ass whoppin. Did some friendly chit chat with the guy and I can tell he is good people. Also motivated me to beef up, but then he moved far east somewhere and then I decided to stop dueling (before his retirement I think).

Realm of Deceit, also a good dueler...or so I hear, I don't know first hand because the first and only time I went against him was when he received his first defeat. I stood triumphantly over him claiming all of his powers and then I took his land. Heh, just kidding I had a Shotgun and he had a rock and the man still put up a fight, I just barely won I believe. Low 20s was our level. That was his first loss in this world (70+ wins, good undefeated streak) and what made him send me a congrats telegram that ultimately made us buddies and allied the us and his Shadow City. Which I am so thankful for, I don't need him or that kind of city as rivals/enemies especially so close. Hes a great dueler and a great guy, He taught me some useful things for both in and outside of duels. His reputation is well earned.

Those are the only two that I can think of really.

DeletedUser

realm of deceit too is townlss, so i could not try my hand at him.

i did however try Victor krugar, and i fail to see why he was reccomended to me here

Total health points
- 245 HP
Total health points
- 1154 HP
Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 251 experience points and steals $343 from Victor Kruger.

now, thats not why, he could still be a good dueler and i just lucky. but then i got this telegram, showing his charcter, i provide it here with my response.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Victor Kruger Today at 7:20 AM
Loyal to your friends
And respectful to your enemies.

Your own words...

Where is the Loyalty in hitting an Allie ?

Where is the respect should you wish to duel in hitting that Allie in work clothes ?

You are a hypocrite sir nothing less.

Gamecmdr Today at 7:45 AM
i shedueled a duel on 5 hours before the duel started, when you were wearing the fancy dress coat, mexican bandana, fancy riding boots, and i forget which hat.

on every world i play ive had friendly duel with allies who were soldiers, i made a post on the forums asking who was the best duelers in other parts of the world, your name was mentioned so i said id see how i stacked up.

i am loyal to my friends, i know you not personaly, nor in the game, you sir are not my friend.

we have never conversed before now, plus i had no negative intentions, thus we are not enimies.

i checked all my towns forum and profile and it says nothing about you being our ally.

soldiers never get to complain about being dueled. ever. that alone is 'nuff said.
///////////////////

DeletedUser

To be honest Gamecmdr what you're done there is wrong.

Friendly dueling is fine, but hitting an ally without warning in work clothes isn't friendly dueling, whether you queued up the duel hours earlier or not.

Common Sense dictates that you have a chat with them before you hit.

DeletedUser

Haha, you've made a great mistake Gamecmdr, now you'll get endless telegrams :)

DeletedUser

acualy ive got none from anyone but victor.

and i guess its a matter of opionion, but if you read the telegram it would show there is no record on the forum and i had never been informed that we were aliies in the first place, so i thought i was going to duel some completely ininvolved person.

and when i checked he wasnt in work clothes.

DeletedUser

It happens. We've all queued up a series of jobs or duels and gone to bed in the past, only to wake to find out we Ko'd someone unintentionally or happened to hit them in work clothes. There is an honorable solution to that. Give your opponent a fair chance to see how they fair against you.

Give Victor the chance to take you on when you are both in dueling clothes, that would be the right thing to do.

DeletedUser

he dueled me later that day, i know i was in duel clothes, and hopefully he was.

Total health points
- 541 HP
Total health points
- 695 HP
Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 244 experience points and steals $474 from Victor Kruger.

DeletedUser

whats the point of 0 motivation duelling? you get no exp, so is it just for cash or what?

DeletedUser

couple a reasons:
1: It's fun
2: It is an excellent way to make money and to make sure you have the best equipment for your level.
3: It let's you duel a lot without opening your Avatar up to attacks from somebody that is 30 levels above you.
4: It's fun.

DeletedUser41

couple a reasons:
1: It's fun
2: It is an excellent way to make money and to make sure you have the best equipment for your level.
3: It let's you duel a lot without opening your Avatar up to attacks from somebody that is 30 levels above you.
4: It's fun.

Agreed.