Great duelers of world 9

DeletedUser

im a dueler here, a modest hotshot looking for a challenge, which i have a plenty, but im wondering who in other rejoins of this world are the great duelers. im talking about the high real level ones who win most of their duels.

so who are they? because i would like to test myself by seing how i stack up against them.

DeletedUser1105

The rankings show you who has earnt the most experience from duels, not who the greatest duelers are.

DeletedUser1105

That is not my argument. My point is that you can be a great dueler and not even be in the top 100 rankings.

DeletedUser13484

That is not my argument. My point is that you can be a great dueler and not even be in the top 100 rankings.

I totally agree with that. You dont have to be in the top 100 to be a good dueler.

A good dueler is someone who can win most of there duels when attacking and defending the selfs against attacks.

DeletedUser

I totally agree with that. You dont have to be in the top 100 to be a good dueler.

A good dueler is someone who can win most of there duels when attacking and defending the selfs against attacks.

who is #1?

DeletedUser10095

While I'm tempted to name myself. I'll throw a vote in for WildmanJim.

463 Wins
49 Losses (3 of those by pillow):cool:

And a hullava decent bloke.

DeletedUser

i agree about the exp thing, which is why i posted here.

and wildmanjim is townless so i cant duel him

DeletedUser

Victor Kruger is pretty dominant, as is FFAF, though he is now retired.

DeletedUser10480

While I'm tempted to name myself. I'll throw a vote in for WildmanJim.

463 Wins
49 Losses (3 of those by pillow):cool:

And a hullava decent bloke.

Dammit! I was gunning for the number 1 spot. You punks know how I just love to feel your hate.

DeletedUser

Ah I wish I was still dueling these days to join in. I seem to remember I beat you a while back Gamecmdr in a friendly duel but we haven't dueled for a while

Will be interesting to see who you guys suggest

After the banning of God of our Nation, and pre-retirement, there were very few people who actually beat me, and off the top of my head there was no one who regularly beat me

DeletedUser10480

God of our Nation joined Redlight District if I'm not mistaken?

DeletedUser

Nice to get a mention thanks.

I'm currently townless through a busy period irl but I'll be back at TSC soon enough.

Most of my losses were either to people like FFAF when he was 10 levels above me or pscspyder beating me with a pillow (which we think we got to the bottom of)

Now that I'm level 76 though there really are so few people worth dueling who present a challenge, so to be honest, I pretty much stopped.

Probably worth saying too that FFAF motivated me to buff up, and then retired as soon as we were on equal footing ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually Jim I think you'll find I retired slightly before we were on equal footing. I'm sorry that you didn't manage to overtake me in time, I really am

DeletedUser15169

But to earn lots of XP from a duel you have to be good...

Wrong! You can have only a few levels higher in dueling in your charatar, and still be a great dueler. What matters in dueling is that you have a good win/loss ratio, and lots of skill points in dueling and not as many in other things. Actually 0% motivation dueling is usually a mark of a good experienced dueler, but there are still some duelers who are very good that have a high dueling level, because they also have an unusual ammount of skill points in dueling.

The more wins the person has, probably that shows how good of a dueler the person is when you check the ranking.:)

DeletedUser

Actually Jim I think you'll find I retired slightly before we were on equal footing. I'm sorry that you didn't manage to overtake me in time, I really am

Amazingly coincidental timing, I'm not suprised you were scared enough to retire just in time though. :razz: I think it just shocked you how quickly I could level up when I set my mind to it.

But now I've had a drink and a think, there's a couple of level probably outside the scopes of most on w9 who are awesome duelers

Carcr8zy123 1419 wins 98 losses and still only level 36 - the number of complaints I get about this guy cheers me up.

Realm of Deceit 1086 wins 26 losses (saying that he probably has a decent shout of being regarded as the best dueler on any server - and I'm not saying that just because he's me bessie mate and I only played on the west because in the first place after he got me drunk and made me watch tropic thunder)

The Constitution 806 wins 66 losses - frankly that record speaks for itself and I know he's a top guy.

DeletedUser

Also, consti is a greater leader and overall great bloke, which generally seems to be a theme amongst the best players in the game... also great people in general who have a passion for life, or in the case of this game, death.