granger pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Personally, I don't care that much.
If someone does decide to run 50 accounts, geez, if they have that kind of time? More power to them.

I prefer to have smart players that are real people so I can delegate responsibilities. There is no other way a town can really make it.

DeletedUser

More like if they set up 50 accounts on a virtual game, they are sad and must not have a life.

DeletedUser

Hehehehehe something like that LoLs..

Then After sometime i shall recruit Top duelers to my towns that are maxed out. Just hope i will get some dueler as i got Builders..=D But i think i will build more than 4 LoLs..

That will be a lot of work you will do.

Then goodluck to you!!!

For those players that are judging Kyle, I don't really care if he cheated or not, because the truth will be revealed whether he cheated us or not.

But if he did cheated us, I hope the Administrators will do their jobs right.
So, goodluck and have fun, Kyle!!!:D

DeletedUser

I could care less.

Oh, wait! Actually... I *couldn't* care less...

DeletedUser

Look at 00Granger Pass Creek,all players except one, are asleep...this guy has alot of time to manage them all...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

He is talking to everyone who reads it.

No, Kyle is not an admin.

The mods on here cannot do anything about in-game rule breaking, it needs to be reported through the support function.

DeletedUser

OH yea we won...every granger pass town was reseted so they have all buildings lvl 1!!!what do you say about this?:):D

and one of theyr town has 35 members and the residence is lvl 1 :)):))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look in W3 now they have been demoted which shows he was a cheat and a liar. I think they should ban the whotown full of players myself. It would fit the crime.

DeletedUser

They need to ban the accounts ... he's just going to rebuild the town with his 50 builders as he is already doing.

DeletedUser

a least they have to start over. its a little justice.

How do you call that justice? He still has, I am sure he bought a few, items he purchased and the xp from building the last town with his cheat dollars. They haven't even taken all his gains away yet, let alone exact any form of "justice". What you just said is like having the shoplifter give 1/2 the candy bar he just stole back to the proprieter and the other customers say "wow that is justice".

DeletedUser

it wasnt FULL justice just a little bit of justice like one cent of a dollar that much justice.

DeletedUser

That was NO justice. Justice = restitution + punishment. They did not even fulfill the restitution element and left off the punishment element entirely.

DeletedUser

Oh, so he WAS cheating after all. Hmm, so he was using hotel bug to fill up town treasury? If any of you see any of his town members moving around, then it means he wasn't multi-accounting, but seems to me they haven't moved a bit, so does it mean he was using a hotel bug AND multi-accounting?

DeletedUser

That was NO justice. Justice = restitution + punishment. They did not even fulfill the restitution element and left off the punishment element entirely.

Kroesus if you have a problem with the way granger pass where punished please contact the in game staff via the support tickets, because you wont get anywhere complaining here in the forums

:indian:Crag

Status
Not open for further replies.