granger pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To me it kind of seems obvious. Every member of those towns sold everything they ever got and gave all their money to the town. Then you're telling me every single one of those people let the town they put everything in - to start it over again in a brand new town?

And the new town has 20 people in it. So you're telling me 20-30 other people chose to be homeless instead of stay in the level 5 hotel?

It's obvious he's cheating.

Seconded 100%

OR, they think they are so superior enough that they don't need a Town yet...

Which is kinda stupid, anyway I agree with your idea there MadAlice. But still we can't just judge them...

DeletedUser

To me it kind of seems obvious. Every member of those towns sold everything they ever got and gave all their money to the town. Then you're telling me every single one of those people left the town they put everything in - to start it over again in a brand new town?

And the new town has 20 people in it. So you're telling me 20-30 other people chose to be homeless instead of stay in the level 5 hotel?

It's obvious he's cheating.

To answer your question, every town member sold the stuff that they got from job that did not have construction attributes in them as per as it is a rule, so we can increase funding for our town building. If it had attributes that helped them to build buildings. Those are the only one they were allowed to keep..

And also they were kicked out of Granger pass, for we plan to make another town..=D LoLs..

DeletedUser

To answer your question, every town member sold the stuff that they got from job that did not have construction attributes in them as per as it is a rule, so we can increase funding for our town building. If it had attributes that helped them to build buildings. Those are the only one they were allowed to keep..

And also they were kicked out of Granger pass, for we plan to make another town..=D LoLs..

I think I know what will you trying to do in here, Kyle.

First, you will then build a new Town. Then, maxed it out again. Then only recruit one specific Class.

Second, do that step again, until you got 4 universal Towns...

Am I right???

So I am right after all...

Am I???

DeletedUser3741

Allow me to make it easier for you Kyle

Repeat after me
"I made 50 accounts to be number 1"

DeletedUser

Hehehehehe something like that LoLs..

Then After sometime i shall recruit Top duelers to my towns that are maxed out. Just hope i will get some dueler as i got Builders..=D But i think i will build more than 4 LoLs..

@ Talamare.

Stop it my friend..=D IF i did that i would have been banned way back..=D LoLs..

DeletedUser

Alright.

If you're such a good leader, that every one of your members is willing to give up every item they ever get to build a town that they can't even stay in while they're waiting for the residences of the other towns to build up...

I challenge you to tell your 'dedicated members'

to come onto this forum and post in this thread.

You had 40+ people dedicate their accounts completely to building those towns, and they don't even have a town.

I challenge you to have at least 5 of them come on and say you're really a good leader.

Bet that won't happen will it?

DeletedUser

??

I'm not saying i am good leader.. Maybe i just managed to gather people with the same Goals and same motives... and trust me it was not easy.. but whatever the case is i am happy with the outcome.

DeletedUser

I mean have them come on and say ANYTHING.

You know - to prove they exist.

DeletedUser

You know not all people actually do visit the forums my friend..=D Most of them just play. actually me was trying to keep quite myself i just pity the people that are with me, all there hard work being put to waste by some people who think this and that.=D

I think you guys have brought up already what you want to say, i think it is now time to leave it off to the devs and also the moderators of the game.. but it is all up to you just a suggestion.

DeletedUser

Kyle, you claim that you had 40+ people give everything they had to the town.

Now you expect us to believe that you can't even convince a couple of them to log onto the forum to prove they exist?

Can you say busted?

Because I can.

But go ahead - run away. If ONE of those people that isn't a mayor could log in and prove they're a real person with an IP address different than yours I'd be surprised.

DeletedUser

Well like they say.. you cant convince people who already have there minds set. . .

specially if they are mad they only came second place to max out there town.. really cant blame you for trying so.. same thing Happened with SOD in world two.. as i have already said..

When you are on the top people just can't resist tobring you down ....LoLs..

DeletedUser

Kyle the only way you're going to recruit 50 top duelers is if you make up another 50 accounts ... top duelers don't leave their town.

DeletedUser

Oh I'm not mad. Our town isn't in the race since towns rank alphabetically once they max.

But color me *not surprised at all* that the infamous leader of a town with 50 people willing to give everything they own to a town can't rustle up one person to post on the forum.

DeletedUser3741

Well if hes dumb enough to register and post something with the fake accounts the forum mods can do an IP check

Tho this also wont guarantee his innocence even if they have different IP since there are ways to change your IP or he could use a different source (IE Friends house, Lan Cafe)

I never had a delusion that I would be the number 1 ranked town either, I have no problems being bottom tier of the top 10. I just dont want to see someone who cheated his way to the top because then that will be what the game becomes, Cheat to win

DeletedUser

Statistics of the town 00 Granger Pass All duels 256 Duels won 42 Duels lost 214 Difference -172 Passed-out opponents -- Passed-out members -- Highest counting hit in a duel 24 Damage (Caylee) Highest counting hit received in a duel 46 Damage (Billy the flid) Best dueler of the town Caylee (83 damage) Best dueling opponent 237 Damage (Amonen)

did this town even have a Dueler ?

DeletedUser

Just a quick note to all those who posted that kroesus and MadAlice are only saying all they are because we're rank #2 (or 3 for now).

I made this post on our forums several days ago..

----

Important: We are no longer in the race..Page : »1«

ronaldstrider On 20/11/08 at 10:40 AM Quote Edit

For town rank. I think it is a bit silly considering the final ranks will just be determined on alphabetical order.

Our focus is now to start building our expansion towns. This town development will still continue at a fairly fast pace till we max but I am going to start sending builders and adventurers out to the expansions also.

I am looking for volunteers for both.

Remember, this is not a volunteer for residence, just to go help out. Whoever volunteers here will still have an open invitation back to this town.

DeletedUser

OMG a town advertisement disguised in this thread.

I had a tad of respect for San Jose with some of MadAlice's posts. Many of the guys think she is mental in this forum but she shows a sense of logic - albeit her own unique kind.

Right now with your post Ronald, whatever shred of respect for UTW/San Jose is down the gutter.

We are discussing with Kylehaury on Granger Pass - start your own San Jose thread :blink:

Did it ever occur to you that most of the people who posted in this thread are town founders in W3 themselves?

Hands up those who wanna join San Jose and "volunteer"? Perhaps we should all queue up.... :dry:

DeletedUser

Can't make something idiot proof, can we?
Someone will always make a better idiot.

Next time, 'read' the post before commenting on it.

DeletedUser1105

Kyle, you say you didn't cheat. Fair enough.

How hard is it to get these people to come and show you are innocent?

Yes, a lot of people choose not to visit these forums, but out of those 40-50 people, you can't even get a few to come on here?

Never mind speculation, you ARE A CHEAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.