Feedback Gold rush 2024

For this world we must give up a Speed World at the german Server with 50.000% bonus for all
Thank you very much for that.

Beef1

Unfortunately the lack of fair decision making from gms together with cheap to worth prices for winning categories led to have a speed server with only 190 players registered and maybe 60-70 active players for the event. The things so many players including me that we wrote during past speed server events did not take into consideration by the right people and we have the situation that we have today. I dont write this post to express my ''sad'' feelings... i would say it as a general observation :)

Thanatoss

My suggestion for next small event like this:
-towns can have up to 10 members
-give similar rewards to this event
-give reward for all town members for
1)most town points overall
+xp potions for top 3
2)highest lvl church
+motivation buffs for top 3
3)most fort points
+fort buffs for top 3
4)most duelling points
+duelling buffs for top 3

It doesn't always have to be huge events with huge prizes. Sometimes let noobs get some with events like that. Also remember to have fun.

We have reported the duel bug, multiple times in the past week. It was promised to be fixed. We had the exact same issue on another speed server a few years ago, and it was resolved within a day. This broke the game in a way that it's basically unplayable for anyone who doesn't want to click to farm xp for 2 weeks (and no reason)

Since, clearly, nobody gives a damn about whatever is or isn't happening on that server, could you at least put up an announcment "hey players, eat **** we don't care" so it is official? There's one single moderator who pops up every now and then and takes the heat from everyone which is unfair to him/her, and us too.
Why are you even opening event servers if you won't take care of it?

Ektoras BOTrini

Server should be closed until the bug gets fixed , players should be compensated with 5 extra days.

Not only you didnt even bother to check how to fix the bug but you generally do not care at all. Player(s) go in saloon chat name calling , being rude 24/7 , being offensive , getting reported by multiple players every single day but the player that is being offensive is still able to play.

One of the most badly managed event server that I have played with , 0 support , 0 logic , lets all just go in saloon and start calling everyone pigs and telling the to shut up and calling our town an Asylum, mentally challenging other players with calling them over and over and over again pig and attacking a certain player for multiple times a day is just unfair for that player. The solution as you will say "Just put him on ignore" is not a solution , you need to start understanding fairness and being competent.

A few days will pass and we will get the answer "Pig is not name calling" , "Telling someone to shut up is tolerated" just because some people are incompetent at what they do.

Feelssadman
This is to all supporters here , you are ALL absent , from the CM to all of you , where are you exactly? At vacation? How can all support team with both CMs go to vacation? Or have you already gave up? Maybe you should delete this post too because you see the truth.

criminus

The West Team
Wiki editor
Forum moderator
Event Manager
In-Game Supporter
Please don’t let the anger drive your actions.
That one player that was “multiple times” reported was in fact reported two times only today and it was already punished. I am not a fan of false accusations.

Talking about absent support - how many unanswered tickets do you still have on pending for this specific event?

For the duel bug, I did try to get it fixed but I can’t just whisper every one of you personally and update you with the current situation. It was an unexpected bug that shouldn’t be present. If it was fixed in the past, this time couldn’t be fixed apparently. We did try a reconfiguration of the server and a server reset with no luck.

And for my exact location, I am currently working away from home in Edinburgh, Scotland. Will be back home for 8 PM.
For my colleagues I can’t answer unfortunately.

Best regards,
Criminus

Beef1

That one player that was “multiple times” reported was in fact reported two times only today and it was already punished. I am not a fan of false accusations.

Talking about absent support - how many unanswered tickets do you still have on pending for this specific event?

For the duel bug, I did try to get it fixed but I can’t just whisper every one of you personally and update you with the current situation. It was an unexpected bug that shouldn’t be present. If it was fixed in the past, this time couldn’t be fixed apparently. We did try a reconfiguration of the server and a server reset with no luck.

And for my exact location, I am currently working away from home in Edinburgh, Scotland. Will be back home for 8 PM.

Best regards,
Criminus
Hi,

I do really appreciate the fact that you showed some interest and you were the only game master that I saw maybe 2-3 times online during the event. (maybe you were more times online when I was offline). Let's start from the basics, you have to understand the player's mentality, and because I had the luck to be an admin for a specific period of time in another game (similar to the-west) you CAN NOT say to the players '' this time couldn’t be fixed apparently'' and expected from them to understand that. Because they don't care if you can or can't fix the issue, the only thing that they care is to log in into the game and play it properly and this is 100% understandable and acceptable from all game communities. As a gm you have a responsibility to fix that issue ( i am not reffering to only you), otherwise we all can have a gm role and if there is a problem that we cant handle it we just throw a simple excuse and solve the problem.

Moving one step further, a TON OF TIMES, gms, cm etc. etc. didn't pay attention to our (players) feedback about speed events. I Wrote it many times why you organize an event ( with buggs that cant be fixed but skip that part cuz it is unexpected somehow) when the prizes per category are not fair (xp rank has more prizes compared with other categories), gms do not show their presentation (at least this is what I see) enough into the game, and many more things that are not fair for a speed server? just why? If i ask your personal opinion if you are happy with this speed server what you gonna say? you are happy when 60 people (max i guess) were actively play ? when in similar events we used to see 300++ people play actively? food for thought I say....

And one last thing, recently I saw that cm has been changed and the majority of players including me we were happy for this change because we had a hope that somethings were close to be changed... Ive never seen her online in any server (not even in speed server) and not even a single post or pool about some suggestions that we happily proposed in order to make this game ''little bit better''.

That's all I have to say, i would be more than happy if i get some answers regarding those things.

Beefy

criminus

The West Team
Wiki editor
Forum moderator
Event Manager
In-Game Supporter
Apologies for any confusion. I’ve said “apparently” because we’ve followed the same procedure that fixed the bug previously.
As a GM (Game Master) my hands are tied and I can only assist you with specific things. I can’t help but keep asking to get it fixed. There was already a report issued about the duel bug however, I think that because of the following fort battles update the developer’s time is limited or used for this matter instead and a bug like this requires more attention.

We do care about your feedback but we can’t follow the same speed event pattern every single time. There will be better speed events in the future I hope. We need to organise events and contests of all kinds to see which ones work best so we can improve. Another “El Gringo Speed” probably would’ve worked better but is that the only way? I hope not.

Best regards,
Criminus

Beef1

Apologies for any confusion. I’ve said “apparently” because we’ve followed the same procedure that fixed the bug previously.
As a GM (Game Master) my hands are tied and I can only assist you with specific things. I can’t help but keep asking to get it fixed. There was already a report issued about the duel bug however, I think that because of the following fort battles update the developer’s time is limited or used for this matter instead and a bug like this requires more attention.

We do care about your feedback but we can’t follow the same speed event pattern every single time. There will be better speed events in the future I hope. We need to organise events and contests of all kinds to see which ones work best so we can improve. Another “El Gringo Speed” probably would’ve worked better but is that the only way? I hope not.

Best regards,
Criminus
Thank you for answering some of my points and I apologized that I didn't clarify 100% the part with the prizes. No i don't refer only to gringo prizes, there are still plenty other prizes that could been offered to the players just to make their spending time more worth. (Old avatars, collective items, special achievements based on the winning category, there are plenty prizes that I am sure if were offered it could be more interested. I do not support the idea of ''only gringo items in order for the speed event to be worth''. But on the other hand you have to understand and above all RESPECT the time that each player is spending on a speed server. Equal prizes per winning category, worth to time prizes for the players could contribute to have more interesting speed events and more fair competition. :)

Best regards,
Criminus
My (and probably others too) comment was 100% not aimed at you. As GM you can only do so much and it isn't your responsibility either and same applies to the mods. I can't know how many of those who said they reported the guy have actually reported him.
The bug kind of should've been expected though, this isn't the first time it happens. If code/bugs were administered properly, but that's a lot of ifs and we all know inno isn't gonna do any of that :D

chydovish4e

we should watch this-
  • Start: 2024-03-08 (between 12:00 and 16:00 CEST)
  • End: 2024-03-22 14:00 CEST
not server bonus time

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Thank you for raising the issue for a potential communication break of rules. Sorry for deleting all related comments, but to keep the forum safe, it was necessary.

Please be assured that we have a zero-tolerance policy towards any form of discrimination. Please next time use the Report button, instead of asking here to be removed/banned. Also, please note that forum and game accounts are not linked when a ban is placed, so receiving a ban on a platform, will not automatically resort in receiving also one on the other one. Please if you believe someone is breaking the rules, let us know in form of the report button or by sending a ticket!

Thank you!

Results will come soon.