Gold Greed Part II - The Skull Island

• Thread starter DeletedUser5046
  • Start date

DeletedUser5046

[[okie dokie...btw welcome :D]]

"huh?!" *blush* "im just. . kinda...uhm..touring. . .just wanna see every part of te ship. . tat's all. . ." she said *hungry*

DeletedUser5046

"uhm . . .now tat i see te cake. . i am " she said as she looked at te three layered cake. . .
Black%20and%20White%20Cake.jpg

DeletedUser

James stood at the door. "I don't suggest to eat yet. Dinner will be soon," James said. He pulled off his hat and put it down. "Sailor, who's the cook here?"

DeletedUser

"Hey there sailor! What you doing in my kitchen? Get out only I is alowed!" The cook walked out of the storage room.

DeletedUser

"Hmm damn right...those sailors do anything to try my cooking." The cook grabded a frying pan.

DeletedUser

"HA!!!! Well we better get started," James said as he passed by Angel. He picked up some flour and started to spin and roll it. "Italian style pizza. Truly great when I visited there. Some sauce and some cheese please," James said as he threw the disc shaped flour into the air spinning it.

DeletedUser

The cook was amazed by the skill the stranger showed and felt a little jealous.
"Hey! this is a ship not a four star restaurant!" He started to cook a big moat of meat.

DeletedUser

"Pizza's good," James said as he put the disc back down. He grabbed some tomato sauce and poured it out on the flour. He grabbed a knife and a spoon and evened out the sauce quickly. He then grabbed two bags of cheese. He poured the first one, mozzarella, on it and then the cheddar. James grabbed the knife and pulled out his sword and slid them under the pizza. "Is there a stove?" James said as he made sure the pizza was ready to be cooked.

DeletedUser

"Yeah this way. What IS that? Never saw anything like that...Looks like a ridiculous kind of pancake." The cook laughed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

James flipped the pizza into the air and opened the stove with his foot. He put the pizza in and pulled his knife and the sword out. "Pizza. And your face looks like a ridiculous shaped watermelon to be honest," James said with a smirk.

DeletedUser

"That it does!" The cook laughed even harder. "But it will hard to beat my cooking boy."
Putting the pizza in the oven, soon a delicious baking smell went through the airholes and open windows.
"What you cooking, cook?"
"Yeah. smells great!"
"That's not the regular menu...Me like!"
A few sailors stood in the door opening.
The cook looked dirty at the sailors.

DeletedUser

"Some lambchops cap'n." The cook said proudly. "Oh and what he is making..."