Resolved Glass marble : Question : What is it for?

DeletedUser27501

correct. It is a quest from maya called christmas...christmas.
U need advent calender and 3 marbles.

i had 6 marbles and the calendar i gived for christmas saddle anyway the quest doesn`t apear for me what can i do?

DeletedUser27501

this isn`t fair :mad: i want the bag of marbles too not only christmas saddle

DeletedUser

You can always buy the bag on the market, an example from w13:

41501566.png

DeletedUser

It was a kind of obvious you have to be a nice boy or a nice girl to get this pretty sled. But why should we listen Maya in a first place?
She is the worst Santa Klaus helper I could ever imagine !
I could understand giving a lesson to greedy kids that grabs presents before a right time come...
How about those kids that prefer something more adventurous than eating tons of sweets? That thought these nice glass marbles might got something magic within?
A message you give is - wake up early morning, obey my instructions and dont worry about your ass getting fat.

Oh yes and a Xmas exclusive gift. Thank you for even more sweets. That left me with the following to sell:
20 liquorice, 23 oats, 32 crackers, 17 gingerbreads, 10 chocolate cookies, 11 marzipan potatoes
Overall its been Sweet Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i had 6 marbles and the calendar i gived for christmas saddle anyway the quest doesn`t apear for me what can i do?

Im lost, I was never given an option for a christmas saddle. The only option available was christmas...christmas???? How were you supposed to get the saddle?

DeletedUser

correct. It is a quest from maya called christmas...christmas.
U need advent calender and 3 marbles.
I have an advent calander and 3 marbles... seen no such quest.

I purchased one of the marbles on the market, so it could be that the quest is not on the amount of marbles but on the number of late openings on the advent calendar.

DeletedUser

Question?

Where do you get Glass Marble? Do you get it from jobs, the calendar itself, or from something else? Any help would be most appreciated.

DeletedUser22685

You get a glass marble for every Advent door you open late. Open a door you've missed and it will appear much the same way the Advent products do when you open the doors correctly.

DeletedUser

You get a glass marble for every Advent door you open late. Open a door you've missed and it will appear much the same way the Advent products do when you open the doors correctly.
I read that you only get coal and even a bounty if you open the doors in the wrong order...

DeletedUser2708

You get a lump of coal and a bounty for each door you open early, and a marble for each one you open late. You must open four or more doors late to get the bag of marbles. You only get the sled if you open three or fewer doors on the wrong day.

DeletedUser

You get a lump of coal and a bounty for each door you open early, and a marble for each one you open late. You must open four or more doors late to get the bag of marbles. You only get the sled if you open three or fewer doors on the wrong day.
Thank you so much for your help. I finished the quest and I don't have a bounty. You can't ask for much more than that. Merry Christmas. :D

DeletedUser32819

I got 1 bag of marbles from maya,with 5 points to fine motor skills.When you get 3 marbles,a quest from maya turns up.You give maya 3 marbles,and she gives you a bag of marbles to carry around with you.the bag of marbles contain 5 points in fine motor skills.