Give me freedom, give me fire, give me reason, take me higher..

DeletedUser22685

Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi, oi, oi!

Don't worry, we have as much chance of winning as the US. We actually qualified for two in a row somehow :eek:hmy: Last time got cheated by those diving Italians :dry:

DeletedUser3717

Don't worry, we have as much chance of winning as the US. We actually qualified for two in a row somehow :eek:hmy: Last time got cheated by those diving Italians :dry:

Germany vs Austrailia
Who won? :L

Diggo11

Not that I particularly care for soccer, but I second this notion :)

DeletedUser22685

Germany vs Austrailia
Who won? :L
Was that a sarcastic comment or serious question? 4-0 Germany :sad:

@Diggo, I don't care about soccer either, but might as well be the only ones on this whole forum supporting Australia :razz:

DeletedUser3543

Was that a sarcastic comment or serious question? 4-0 Germany :sad:

@Diggo, I don't care about soccer either, but might as well be the only ones on this whole forum supporting Australia :razz:

If I wasn't English I would be a socceroo for sure mate :)

DeletedUser3543

:D

Tim Cahill's red card was one of the biggest loads of bull[poop] I have ever seen. Other than Italy in '06.

Very true.

The guy is a thug - just like that fat ginger muppet Rooney - but this time he definitely did not deserve the red one :(

DeletedUser22685

But New Zealand is :eek:hmy: Didn't expect that.

Meh, State of Origin tonight, much better than soccer, eh Diggo ;)

DeletedUser

Nobody would believe but ....
the world cup is more important in my country than for presidential elections.
When the Brazilian team seems to play holiday, the shops do not open ... it's just hard to find a Brazilian who is not in front of the TV watching the game:blink: