Give me freedom, give me fire, give me reason, take me higher..

DeletedUser3717

When I get older I will be stronger
They’ll call me freedom, just like a wavin’ flag
When I get older I will be stronger
They’ll call me freedom, just like a wavin’ flag
So wave your flag, now wave your flag, now wave your flag

So which Team will you be waving your flag for and why?

DeletedUser

Umm... I know youre talking about the world cup, but what?

Oh, and I don't watch soccer. Whichever one is more America-y

DeletedUser3717

Umm... I know youre talking about the world cup, but what?

Oh, and I don't watch soccer. Whichever one is more America-y

One: I'm English

But ther Lyrics is the song for the south african opening theme and the closing watch the song on youtube.

Search "Wave your flag" It is rather catchy.

DeletedUser8950

MasterCheifteam.png

I'm waving Red team's flag.

DeletedUser

Since Scotland ('somewhat' predictably) failed to qualify, I'm on the fence for who to support. :) Maybe South Africa, since they're the hosts? Or Brazil - cos they always put on a great match.

Wavin' Flag is a fantastic song. I just watched the World Cup opening show. I quite like Shakira's song, though as per usual with her, don't really understand what she's saying.

DeletedUser3543

Since Scotland ('somewhat' predictably) failed to qualify, I'm on the fence for who to support. :) Maybe South Africa, since they're the hosts? Or Brazil - cos they always put on a great match.

Wavin' Flag is a fantastic song. I just watched the World Cup opening show. I quite like Shakira's song, though as per usual with her, don't really understand what she's saying.

We'll let you sing a few songs for jolly old England for the next four weeks if you like :)

DeletedUser11353

Since Croatia didn't qualify, I guess Holland will be my favorite. :)

DeletedUser

I don't know why, I always liked the Brazilian team. Could be because they won the world cup a few times (5 IIRC) or could be cause of Pele. Don't know. Just like em. So here's for Brazil: go go go!

DeletedUser

Mexico :laugh:

Should get the first victory of the day tomorrow morning, like Macky pointed out South Africa is going to get steamrolled :razz:

DeletedUser

I almost care about soccer once every four years. :cool:

USA! USA! USA!
America%20pwns..jpg

Of course, Poland would be my second favorite if they qualified.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1121

Since Croatia didn't qualify, I guess Holland will be my favorite. :)

YES!!

Holland is going to win the world cup!
And when we do, i am going to take my Dutch flag, step in my car and drive through Germany all night keeping them awake! Just like we did in 88 (well, i was 7 back then so i was in the backseat)

DeletedUser

NO WAY IS HOLLAND GONNA WIN!!!

Netherlands is gonna win for sure :razz:

Mexico playing France ye ?