Futile resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hopefully they will implement a ranking system based on # of forts owned, that would be a more well rounded system

Not really, no.

Judged by what was posted, it will be a matter of which alliance has the most members. If there's a limit of how many players that can fight against the rulers of the fort then I would say yes. As long as a fort cant be assaulted several over and over again without a brief period of rest in between.

These games aren't exactly what I would call thought-through or "balanced"... and not all of that is because of the so called "beta period". So my expectations for these forts aren't as high as I would've liked them to be. Especially since there will be so many of them.

If I had been more greedy, then I would've created a new town somewhere in the middle of nowhere and thus get rid of the opposition. We're in the same area as both Dodge and Alcatraz... although I see us as the dominant power house there, it's still a capable resistance. Especially if all of the listed allies would be called in for help.

DeletedUser

Won duels against duelers and soldiers: 3
Won duels against workers and adventurers: 167

So if you're a builder or adventurer (not trappers because they have aim and shooting) you better watch out!

This is what the the worlds top dueller from Valle de la Muerte proudly displays in his profile...

No wonder your Stats look so good.
javascript:AjaxWindow.show('town',{town_id:21},'51_883');

DeletedUser

You should change your questions chef.

Question
(1): Which town has bullied the most builders & adventurers?

Question (2): Which town has no style and attacks builders?

Question (3): Which town has knocked out most adventurers?

Question (4): Which dueler in which town has the highest counting hit against a builder?

Question (5): Which dueler in which town has the best dueler? Must try harder, your use of the English language isn't so great.

DeletedUser

This is what the the worlds top dueller from Valle de la Muerte proudly displays in his profile...

No wonder your Stats look so good.

Are you serious?

Oh, wait, ah, I get it. They say that you have to be older than 10 in order to understand irony.

Do you honestly think that Druv only fights builders? Seriously?

that must be the dumbest post I've seen on these boards so far.

You should change your questions chef.

Question
(1): Which town has bullied the most builders & adventurers?

Question (2): Which town has no style and attacks builders?

Question (3): Which town has knocked out most adventurers?

Question (4): Which dueler in which town has the highest counting hit against a builder?

Question (5): Which dueler in which town has the best dueler? Must try harder, your use of the English language isn't so great.

Hmm, let's see... if we can't disagree with the content, we make a typo remark. This might qualify as the second dumbest post I've seen. Thank's for pointing it out though...

... if i correct the typo, will you answer the questions then?

DeletedUser

Water in Sarajevo is fine, thanks. If Druv puts that BEEP in his profile, then he's making himself look dumb but that seems fashionable so I'll let it lie.

I know not which town has the best dueler, sorry.. But congratulations on constructing a sentance beyond "Bork, Bork, Bork" it proves Darwin was correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Water in Sarajevo is fine, thanks. If Druv puts that BEEP in his profile, then he's making himself look dumb but that seems fashionable so I'll let it lie.

I know not which town has the best dueler, sorry.. But congratulations on constructing a sentance beyond "Bork, Bork, Bork" it proves Darwin was correct.

That sounds about right. I am a trapper/shooter on that world. He came sniffing around me one time. I smacked him pretty hard and I havem't seen him since.

DeletedUser

"Last edited by Bosta; Today at 12:59 PM.. Reason: Inappropriate Language"

Te-hee.

The reason Druv put that in his profile is probably because he wanted to make fun of everyone who brags about their personal achievements in their presentations. See, I don't care what people type in their profiles, because it's typically just b*llocks.

And when it all comes around, we've lost count on how many wins and KO's he has by now.

"Best" is perhaps a bit subjective. I guess I should've said "duelist with the highest damage record" or perhaps "the number 1 ranked duelist" instead. That doesn't mean he/she can't be beaten, but since the only measure we have right now is the duel ranking and "best duelist" figure in the mortician, that's also the answer to my question.

I get a smell of sour grapes around here.

EDIT:

Oh, btw, as a general reply to your post:

BORK, BORK, BORK!

DeletedUser

Town- Arcadia.

All duels - 2875
Duels won - 2144
Duels lost - 731
Difference - 1413
Passed-out opponents- 132
Passed-out members - 26
Highest counting hit in a duel - 159 Damage (steveuk07)
Highest counting hit received in a duel -168 Damage (The Kahlua Kid)
Best dueler of the town - steveuk07 (795 damage)
Best dueling opponent - 586 Damage (The Kahlua Kid)

How does that looks??

DeletedUser

That sounds about right. I am a trapper/shooter on that world. He came sniffing around me one time. I smacked him pretty hard and I havem't seen him since.

What's your in-game name?

And I can't believe someone actually thought my profile was serious.

DeletedUser

The reason I'm curious is because I can not recall losing vs an adventurer , apart from once about 1,5 months ago - but then I koed that guy a few weeks ago so that can't be the one.

But alright. You are playing under a hidden name and can basically say anything you want. Good call.

DeletedUser

Town- Arcadia.

All duels - 2875
Duels won - 2144
Duels lost - 731
Difference - 1413
Passed-out opponents- 132
Passed-out members - 26
Highest counting hit in a duel - 159 Damage (steveuk07)
Highest counting hit received in a duel -168 Damage (The Kahlua Kid)
Best dueler of the town - steveuk07 (795 damage)
Best dueling opponent - 586 Damage (The Kahlua Kid)

How does that looks??

Statistics of the town Valle de la Muerte

All duels - 3566 (+691)
Duels won - 2347 (+203)
Duels lost - 1219 (+497)
Difference - 1128 (-285)
Passed-out opponents- 401 (+269)
Passed-out members - 115 (+89)
Highest counting hit in a duel - 249 Damage (Druv) (+90)
Highest counting hit received in a duel -177 Damage (bobik) (-9)
Best dueler of the town - Miramon Lluagor (872 damage) (+77)
Best dueling opponent - 749 Damage (Vautrin) (+163)

Not bad, not bad. We've lost more duels and we've had more members knocked out. On the other hand, we've got more wins, we've knocked out more opponents, had a higher damage count in one round and a higher damage total.

But I admit, you're currently the answer to my second question. Continue like that! This world needs some action instead of all these spineless, city-less adventurers ;)

"Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue, Orn desh, dee born desh" to you, too.

Ah. Good. Now that we've established the fact that you know how to google, we can all sit down and rejoice for a while. Spwinkle de fluhr!

DeletedUser

But alright. You are playing under a hidden name and can basically say anything you want. Good call.

I have no reason to lie about it, but do however have my reasons for keeping my second account separate in the forums from my first. I have 4 characters with each and they are all on different worlds. I am the only common denominator.

DeletedUser

Ah. Good. Now that we've established the fact that you know how to google, we can all sit down and rejoice for a while. Spwinkle de fluhr!

Tut, tut. I have the puppet and that wasn't googled, it's my email sig :) That said it's only because Link Hogthrob doesn't have a great quote.

- Spineless Adventurer.

DeletedUser

Here is Bulls-Eye compared to VDLM then Arcadia. I know, nobody cares, but I'm proud of our town.

All duels 2966 (-600) / (+91)
Duels won 2035 (-312) / (-109)
Duels lost 931 (-278) / (+200)
Difference 1104 (-24) / (-285)
Passed-out opponents 266 (-135) / (+134)
Passed-out members 77 (-38) / (+51)

DeletedUser

hells ya denisero, now dont get me wrong im scared s**tless of valle but they are a town made entirely for only experienced primium duelers, where as we arent even in the top list of towns, have plenty of noobs and most dont have premium

DeletedUser

Premium doesn't really help duellers & builders if you ask me, it however gives a huge advantage to soldiers & adventurers, getting weapons 6 levels earlier than others for soldiers, using Hotels upto lvl 4 for free if you're an Adventurer.

The workers bonus is useless, extra bank capacity.. Adventurers don't need to be in town, if they're not in town unless they're stupid enough to do a job that may KO them they'll never lose the cash they carry on them.

Duellers advantage is pointless also, moving a little faster.. Wow. They get good dueller quests though those throwing knives rock early on a world if you are good enough to take advatage of them. The Soldier quests are utterly crappy, the adventurer quests are OK. Builder quests are also pointless if you are on a world where builders get attacked by scum for experience.

DeletedUser

And BTW Chef I did invite a few of your town (the ones who KO'd me long, long ago) to come duel me recently, they all declined.

I got bored of trapping, I just ditched 60 trapping points using the golden hawk, you can figure out where I re-used them.

Status
Not open for further replies.